• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potentially a World in BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Huh, that Chernabog boss fight in KH1 really made no sense since I had no idea why he was there in the first place.

Now look this 8 minute long masterpiece animation:

Disney Masterpiece - Fantasia - Night on Bald Mountain

It has so much potential to be in Birth by Sleep! That village on the roots of mountain and those ghosts and devils.

It must suck to live in a village and have that happen every night. lol

I actually now wouldn't mind seeing that world in BBS, but then again KH is a kiddy like game so they might not try to put in anything too scary, plus some of the nudity.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I actually now wouldn't mind seeing that world in BBS, but then again KH is a kiddy like game so they might not try to put in anything too scary, plus some of the nudity.

Not once have I experienced a sense of terror after watching Night on Bald Mountain. The term that I believe perfectly describes Bald Mountain is, "Darkness." ( which fits the setting BBS is trying to portray ) This potential stage epitomizes darkness, which is why I adore it so. As for the ghost and devils. They will most likely not appear as they did in the movie, but as the new enemy you see in BBS screenshots.

Lol @ Yannis and Nintandy². That clip has got to be the best clip in Fantasia 2000. Firebird as a boss and Sprite as a party-member ( or summon ), ftw. :thumbup:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Firebird would be awesome, although it wouldn't be a very long world.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
The problem is, how would it tie together? Chernabog fitted nicely, but there are so many ideas to be used. Could it be like one colossal plane consisting of numerous "dreams" perhaps?

-- Andy

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The problem is, how would it tie together? Chernabog fitted nicely, but there are so many ideas to be used. Could it be like one colossal plane consisting of numerous "dreams" perhaps?

-- Andy

Oh, that's a wonderful idea.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
The battle in KH1 had you flying, so perhaps it could be like that.. but an eternal night sky, and many places to explore. I think with the capabilities consoles have now, we could have larger areas, and not have to zone so much.

Could be fun ^^. AND it could be given storyline to some extent. Like it being a world of broken dreams or something.

-- Andy

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Dreams, one area of the heart that hasn't been explored in KH. Which is interesting because our training takes place in dreams.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
The part of our mind, the creativity, the 90% of potential that has not yet been unlocked. Perhaps it could be a world of dreams. It is Birth By Sleep after all. A realm that comes into being as our mind wanders and forms new images.

I like!

-- Andy

.Oji

赤いテキスト

-- Andy

You need to understand the theme of Firebird Suite before connecting your ideals to BBS. The theme essentially embodies a theme of, "Life-death-rebirth." Now, with a title such as Birth by Sleep, which I believe centers around creation, it wouldn't be that hard to apply a Firebird Suite, considering it's moral. Life can associate with birth, death with sleep, and awaken with rebirth ( where there's sleep, eventually, you'll have to wake up ). It ties together quite nicely.

The world will be just like the movie, but with a twist. Let's say Aqua ( or MX, it depends ) awaken the firebird, which in return, laid waste of the snowy forest area of the world. You, along with the sprite, chase after the creature. Once both of you caught up with it, the firebird kills the sprite. Now, you'll have to fight this creature by yourself with magic ( since you can't touch the firebird )

Once defeaten, you heal the sprite. The sprite restores the forest - for helping the sprite, she rewards you with a keyblade.

Lol, I really think too much. :toungesmile:

Y

Yannis

You need to understand the theme of Firebird Suite before connecting your ideals to BBS. The theme essentially embodies a theme of, "Life-death-rebirth." Now, with a title such as Birth by Sleep, which I believe centers around creation, it wouldn't be that hard to apply a Firebird Suite, considering it's moral. Life can associate with birth, death with sleep, and awaken with rebirth ( where there's sleep, eventually, you'll have to wake up ). It ties together quite nicely.

The world will be just like the movie, but with a twist. Let's say Aqua ( or MX, it depends ) awaken the firebird, which in return, laid waste of the snowy forest area of the world. You, along with the sprite, chase after the creature. Once both of you caught up with it, the firebird kills the sprite. Now, you'll have to fight this creature by yourself with magic ( since you can't touch the firebird )

Once defeaten, you heal the sprite. The sprite restores the forest - for helping the sprite, she rewards you with a keyblade.

Lol, I really think too much. :toungesmile:
.Oji rules!!

You made it sound so official.. Like it was already confirmed for the game lol:thumbsup:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha well my dream concept wasn't thought through at all. It's good you've got it to work =]. And I think Aqua would be ideal. Gooood work~ <3

-- Andy

Y

Yannis

The part of our mind, the creativity, the 90% of potential that has not yet been unlocked. Perhaps it could be a world of dreams. It is Birth By Sleep after all. A realm that comes into being as our mind wanders and forms new images.

I like!

-- Andy
Maybe the entire game is a dream of Sora´s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back