• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potentially a World in BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for covering, Yannis! It's completely true!:thumbup:

So it has a classification of an amazing "7+", it might as well not even have a rating, I mean seriously who is under the age of seven, and can play a game as difficult as Kingdom Hearts to it's complete capability?

When I mean by difficult, I'm reffering to the movement/combinations etc.

Y

Yannis

So it has a classification of an amazing "7+", it might as well not even have a rating, I mean seriously who is under the age of seven, and can play a game as difficult as Kingdom Hearts to it's complete capability?

When I mean by difficult, I'm reffering to the movement/combinations etc.
Well, our country was/is filled with idiots, who fall on cliceé´s. "It has Disney it gotta be for age of 7", you know..they probably didnt even play the game.

I think that those idiots have decreased, because kh2 got better welcoming..:closedeyes:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, our country was/is filled with idiots, who fall on cliceé´s. "It has Disney it gotta be for age of 7", you know..they probably didnt even play the game.

I think that those idiots have decreased, because kh2 got better welcoming..:closedeyes:

Absolutely amazing statement right here. Can't stand it when people bash on me for liking things like Kh or Pokemon and things like that. It's dumb.

But that world WOULD be pretty badass. And would fit really well in BBS, what with it's dark tone. And I thought that was THE coolest part in Kh1. When we got to play through that part. And Chernabog was indeed a royal pain, but I beat it after a while. The biggest pain was launching you back 50 thousand feet from it when it had like. No health and then it barrages you with attacks to kill you just as you reach it. <.<;

Yes. That's happened to me before. Haha.

I lol'd.
How very Patriotic of your Country.

Remember there is a difference between watching a Disney movie and playing a Disney/Square-Enix game.

Y

Yannis

Absolutely amazing statement right here. Can't stand it when people bash on me for liking things like Kh or Pokemon and things like that. It's dumb.

But that world WOULD be pretty badass. And would fit really well in BBS, what with it's dark tone. And I thought that was THE coolest part in Kh1. When we got to play through that part. And Chernabog was indeed a royal pain, but I beat it after a while. The biggest pain was launching you back 50 thousand feet from it when it had like. No health and then it barrages you with attacks to kill you just as you reach it. <.<;

Yes. That's happened to me before. Haha.
Yeah, I dont remember Chernabog well, but those things he shot were royal pain in ass. And the fiery explosion, I used Aero and Heal all the time.

Chernabog really should make an appearance in BBS. He is so cool, disney should do more animations like Night on Bald Mountain, cuz they are rly good in that!!:thumbsup:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
agreed. Maybe some that are less family friendly. Not stuff like "RAPE IS COOL!" But stuff where people admit that good people die on screen. I'm a darkwing duck fan, and in at least half of the episodes someone is shooting at someone else with realistic looking guns. Now, guns are turned green or taken out all together. It's pretty annoying.

Y

Yannis

agreed. Maybe some that are less family friendly. Not stuff like "RAPE IS COOL!" But stuff where people admit that good people die on screen. I'm a darkwing duck fan, and in at least half of the episodes someone is shooting at someone else with realistic looking guns. Now, guns are turned green or taken out all together. It's pretty annoying.
Well, this is only my opinion, but I seriously think that Walt Disney would be shocked if he was brought back to life. Disney today is nothing Walt Disney wanted it to be. Disney has gone to some kind of Cartoon Network -style

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, this is only my opinion, but I seriously think that Walt Disney would be shocked if he was brought back to life. Disney today is nothing Walt Disney wanted it to be. Disney has gone to some kind of Cartoon Network -style

I agree on the CN thing, but if who was brought back to life? I wasn't proposing killing of Sora or Riku, but just some on screen admition that people (or whatever) die.

Y

Yannis

Mmhmm. You're welcome. It's just such a good idea. I think it should really be in BBS! =]
The reason, why I started this, is because Chernabog was already in KH1 in the place what was made from other worlds. So in fact Chernabog´s world is there somewhere in KH-universe.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah, I remember that boss battle. I loved it. I didn't know think that Chernabog was from a Disney movie, though. I learned something new, today. ^_^ So... does that mean that you support Square Enix putting in Chicken Little into KH? It's Pixar, not Disney. Chicken Little was in KH2. So... like the other summons... they must've been scattered from their world as well. But I think that BBS happens before the worlds were connected. I think he's the only summon that we haven't seen a world of. So... Just wondering your opinion on that.

Y

Yannis

Yeah, I remember that boss battle. I loved it. I didn't know think that Chernabog was from a Disney movie, though. I learned something new, today. ^_^ So... does that mean that you support Square Enix putting in Chicken Little into KH? It's Pixar, not Disney. Chicken Little was in KH2. So... like the other summons... they must've been scattered from their world as well. But I think that BBS happens before the worlds were connected. I think he's the only summon that we haven't seen a world of. So... Just wondering your opinion on that.
I hope that Chicken Little lives in Radiant Garden :closedeyes:

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I agree. A Chicken Little world would be too.... dull. I don't even think there are any real enemies in that. I guess they can just sneak him in like Donald's family (Huey, Lewie, Dewey, Uncle Scrooge, and maybe you can count Daisy too)

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Chicken Little sucks..... I hated him as a summon. I want disney to go BACK to the animation you know? I know 3D is the rage but shit! There movies such now! Except enchanted that was a good movie AND it proved that they are still good at animation!!!! Sorry.... off topic. But I agree, the world would be interesting

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I hated Chicken Little too. Square just wanted to test it out... and I guess they got results. I don't like the 3-D stuff either. I dunno why all animated movies are like that now... it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back