• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potentially a World in BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Oh in the single digits, but hell, it is only a cartoon mate.
I was freaked about this animation when I was four and I keep myself as normal brat. It would have been abnormal if I wasnt scared about Chernabog.

I dun know about 4-year-olds these days though..

I was freaked about this animation when I was four and I keep myself as normal brat. It would have been abnormal if I wasnt scared about Chernabog.

I dun know about 4-year-olds these days though..

Fair enough, slightly off topic now.

Would it be safe to assume that if this world was to make an appearance, that it should be based at night with a storm?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, my little sister saw POTC:CotBP when she was probably 5 so maybe. But that may be just here.

And, Chernabog would be AWESOME!

madammina

Would it be safe to assume that if this world was to make an appearance, that it should be based at night with a storm?

addendum: yeah, probably. Maybe a lightning boost? Oh, and Riku can't use Dark Powers cause Chernabog controlled darkness in Fantasia.

Y

Yannis

addendum: yeah, probably. Maybe a lightning boost? Oh, and Riku can't use Dark Powers cause Chernabog controlled darkness in Fantasia.
Chernabog is in fact the main-villain!!

Well, my little sister saw POTC:CotBP when she was probably 5 so maybe. But that may be just here.
that might be a little bad for her mental growing, but I have heard way worse stories, like father showing the Exorcist-movie to his 4-year-old son..

Erm, this world is only a theory, and now your even planning the battleground bonuses?

P.S. Double posting is a 'no no'.

Bh325

Maybe, but this kind of world would be pretty hard to design. There might not be much material for missions and such. And then, there's the fact that KH would be a little too mature with that world , because it world would be a little... satanic, if you know what I mean. They might make less money because all previous and especially younger fans wouldn't like it. I'm trying to say that Disney will not likely use it, but I still wouldn't mind if they did. After all, it's an interesting idea!:toungesmile:

Bh325 said:
Maybe, but this kind of world would be pretty hard to design.

Disney is a multi-billion dollar company I think they have the resources to design it.

Bh325 said:
And then, there's the fact that KH would be a little too mature with that world , because it world would be a little... satanic, if you know what I mean.

Incorrect use of words, 'satanic' is hardly the right word to use, so when you played the first KH, did you find Destiny Islands when turn into a dark portal/battleground to mature for you?

Bh325 said:
They might make less money because all previous and especially younger fans wouldn't like it.

That's your opinion.

Y

Yannis

Maybe, but this kind of world would be pretty hard to design. There might not be much material for missions and such. And then, there's the fact that KH would be a little too mature with that world , because it world would be a little... satanic, if you know what I mean. They might make less money because all previous and especially younger fans wouldn't like it. I'm trying to say that Disney will not likely use it, but I still wouldn't mind if they did. After all, it's an interesting idea!:toungesmile:
Yeah..maybe satanic, but what do I care(im an atheist), lol..

Chernabog was already in kh1, which was 7+ at least in my country..

Macabre

Gold Member
well how about sora and the gang encounter chernabog again as a sidequest boss?won't cherns want to take revenge?and if sora and the gang win they'll earn a new keyblade which has a dark demonic color and with a keychain sporting a ghoul,hows that? and did sora,donald and goofy teleport to bald mountain to figh him?

madammina

I'm sorry, GugonX and I posted at about the same time. I wanted to include her stuff into what I just wrote, but didn't know how to quote like that. Sorry.

I like the idea of the sidequest.

And in regard to bonus, I kind dive right in when I imagine.

I'm sorry, GugonX and I posted at about the same time. I wanted to include her stuff into what I just wrote, but didn't know how to quote like that. Sorry.

I like the idea of the sidequest.

And in regard to bonus, I kind dive right in when I imagine.

Haha, no sweat, and yeah I kind of noticed that. :thumbsup:

A

Azrael

I would buy this game if Chernabog was in there in his own world

Y

Yannis

well how about sora and the gang encounter chernabog again as a sidequest boss?won't cherns want to take revenge?and if sora and the gang win they'll earn a new keyblade which has a dark demonic color and with a keychain sporting a ghoul,hows that? and did sora,donald and goofy teleport to bald mountain to figh him?
I want it in BBS. Cmon! Sora is not powerful enough! Terra must do it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back