• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potentially a World in BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

The Bald Mountain -world:

So in Kh1 there was part of the Bald Mountain in End of The World. There was Chernabog -boss.

So this proves that the Bald Mountain is rly an official KH-world!

Birth By Sleep has some classic worlds like Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.

It has also Yen Sid, who is from Disney´s Fantasia.

Now look this 8 minute long masterpiece animation:

Disney Masterpiece - Fantasia - Night on Bald Mountain

It has so much potential to be in Birth by Sleep! That village on the roots of mountain and those ghosts and devils.

This is one World, which would make BBS much more darker and mature.(im not sure if im supposed to say this but there are even nude breasts in the animation, good ol´ disney!IM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE GOOD! >()

Chernabog would make an awesome boss, if they made him more dimensional than in KH1. He would be so awesome! Those seirens(nude breasts+) and ghosts are good villains!

And I believe that in End of The World, there were miniatures of the village beneath Bald Mountain.

What do you think? Will we see this place? At least it is proven to be part of KH-Universe..

sfalb2.jpg

Sexy Angel
I dont think we will see it, but there is always a possibility. I would like to see this world, Chernabog and the *cough*nude beasts*cough*.

Y

Yannis

I dont think we will see it, but there is always a possibility. I would like to see this world, Chernabog and the *cough*nude beasts*cough*.
You have to admit, that this world IS in KH-universe, right?

*cough*i would rather not see nude BEASTS, but bReasts ;)*cough*

I assume what Kingdom Hearts want to achieve is for the locations/themes to mix perfectly with the personalities of the characters, so obviously they'd want a dark location/theme for a dark character. And yes, it'd make an awesome battle ground for a boss.

Y

Yannis

I assume what Kingdom Hearts want to achieve is for the locations/themes to mix perfectly with the personalities of the characters, so obviously they'd want a dark location/theme for a dark character. And yes, it'd make an awesome battle ground for a boss.
exatly.

btw.. I died many times in Chernabog-boss of Kh1 X)

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Those seirens(nude breasts+) and ghosts are good villains!

*cough*i would rather not see nude BEASTS, but bReasts ;)*cough*

Hehe...breasts :D!
hha pervs.
I think that it would be a really cool world. It would definetely give KH a more mature feel, and maybe the Chernabog boss would show up again. It kinda reminds me of Halloween Town grownup. Hopefully SE and Disney will consider it!!

Y

Yannis

hha pervs.
I think that it would be a really cool world. It would definetely give KH a more mature feel, and maybe the Chernabog boss would show up again. It kinda reminds me of Halloween Town grownup. Hopefully SE and Disney will consider it!!
YeS!!!

and btw, I hope u know that I just joked about breasts. Im not that pervert.. I would never succeed in the game, if there were some.. I would spend all my time in Bald Mountain :lol:

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
YeS!!!

and btw, I hope u know that I just joked about breasts. Im not that pervert.. I would never succeed in the game, if there were some.. I would spend all my time in Bald Mountain :lol:

LOL! Yeah I know you were joking. It was just funny how you guys kept bringing them up. It made me laugh.:D

Oceayo

First of all, halloween town is funny not creepy. This would make a good world and to tie in with the film there could be no voice acting only the text and music.

Macabre

Gold Member
BY SEEING CHERNABOG'S FANTASIA I WOULD HIDE UNDER MY BED(3-6)well now i love him and i so want his world!

Y

Yannis

First of all, halloween town is funny not creepy. This would make a good world and to tie in with the film there could be no voice acting only the text and music.
YOU ARE WRONG ;3

Wizard´s apprentice had no voiceacting, but still Yen Sid has voice in KH2.

BY SEEING CHERNABOG'S FANTASIA I WOULD HIDE UNDER MY BED(3-6)well now i love him and i so want his world!
I saw it when I was 4-year-old. You can only imagine how creepy experience that was..O.O"

what are you?!:lol: im not saying it would be creepy for me NOW, but I have to admit that this animation gave me some nightmares as a brat :/

Lol, that's really pathetic.

Oceayo said:

Yes, good idea, that'd go down well with the whole 'dark' theme.

Yannis said:
Wizard´s apprentice had no voiceacting, but still Yen Sid has voice in KH2.

Yeah, and how old was the Sorcerer's Apprentice...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back