• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potential Xemnas Boss Battle in KH3 predictions/ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Okay, so here's a topic that just came into my head after going through the old E3 2016 predictions thread while listening to Darkness of The Unknown.

So we all know that we'll probably have one last fight against our old pal Xemnas in KH3, and it's probably going to be awesome.

What would you like that boss battle to be? Post your ideas and predictions and stuff. :3

I personally would want it to involve Xemnas throwing entire cities and junk at you.

Bonus: What would you want a KH3 Darkness of The Unknown to sound like?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Since this is pretty much the last game in the Xehanort Saga, I expect the dev's to give us a lot of throwbacks. Maybe we won't fight armored Xemnas, but certainly zebra striped Superior of the In-between, haha.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I would vision the battle would be against Xemnas and potentially against Braig and/or Isa as well. Also, agreed with Zebra Superior too. Darkness of the Unknown? *Fangirling* I for one am in LOVE with the KH music! Darkness of the Unknown is pretty good as it is. More dynamic points in the music would make me even happier! The theme, "The Other Promise", has a mix of Roxas' theme and a more dynamic piece combined (which I love), basically Roxas' theme with a kick to it. To have Darkness of the Unknown have that sort of kick to it would be great.

Awards
I would vision the battle would be against Xemnas and potentially against Braig and/or Isa as well. Also, agreed with Zebra Superior too. Darkness of the Unknown? *Fangirling* I for one am in LOVE with the KH music! Darkness of the Unknown is pretty good as it is. More dynamic points in the music would make me even happier! The theme, "The Other Promise", has a mix of Roxas' theme and a more dynamic piece combined (which I love), basically Roxas' theme with a kick to it. To have Darkness of the Unknown have that sort of kick to it would be great.
Okay, first off, HOWLER'S BACK!!! *huggles*

Second, I love the violin part of Darkness of the Unknown ^w^ So good!!!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Not sure if I want this for Xemnas specifically, but I really want to see his unused boss forms make an appearance (maybe be repurposed for Xehanort.)
conceptualfinalboss.jpg

I personally would want it to involve Xemnas throwing entire cities and junk at you.
Have Xemnas throw San Fransokyo at us and I'll be good :)

Bonus: What would you want a KH3 Darkness of The Unknown to sound like?
Jazzy.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
@KLS; *huggles back!* YES, I LOVE THE VIOLIN!!! @Fudge; I immediately thought about that unused boss when I saw this thread! Would be interesting! :p

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Oooo, good idea. :3 You can never have enough Zebra Superior.
lol @ Zebra Superior xD

Not sure if I want this for Xemnas specifically, but I really want to see his unused boss forms make an appearance (maybe be repurposed for Xehanort.)
conceptualfinalboss.jpg

Black City King Xemnas was replaced by No Heart Armored Xemnas atop the Dragon. If you watch a video of that part of the final boss fight, you'll notice that, whenever Xemnas pushes Sora and Riku out to the air, the camera spans back and what's below the Dragon is the City That Never Was.

But yeah, I myself would have preferred Black City King. Maybe give it to Xemnas as an exclusive boss fight, or to Xehanort, or for every 'Nort to sort of use the Black City King as a sort of giant armor.

Awards
lol @ Zebra Superior xD

Black City King Xemnas was replaced by No Heart Armored Xemnas atop the Dragon. If you watch a video of that part of the final boss fight, you'll notice that, whenever Xemnas pushes Sora and Riku out to the air, the camera spans back and what's below the Dragon is the City That Never Was.
Wait, really?! Ya sure you aren't talking about that weird city looking thing that the dragon is connected to?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Attacks with 20ft lightsabers.

Creates a wall of "GUARD!" barriers the he can shoot lasers through, player must flowmotion quickly to get behind him.

Drain curses party members to regain chunks of HP.

Summons his nobody dragon thingie (never was shown killed afterall), forcing the player to call on the gummi ship to finish it off.
--Xenmas intervenes & starts hacking the gummi ship apart with his aforementioned giant ethereal blades. (nothing says "end of the saga" quite like destroying the hero's base and/or ride)
--Player now has to defeat the dragon without the gummi ship.
--Gummi ship created some open wounds on the dragon before it was destroyed. Those are the weak points the player must now target.
--Xenmas uses the gummi debris to cover the weak points or as projectiles.

Armored form on the throne of the now decapitated nobody dragon with CoM Org's weapons.
--Lexicon spawns on opposite side from Xenmas & uses a vortex to pull player away from him.
--Scythe circle around the room.
--Daggers rain down from the sky.
--Shield slams into the ground in front of Xenmas creating a path of icicle stalagmites.
--Axe creates shockwaves.

As a last resort casts the drain curse on the player & then traps the player in an entire maze of barriers that they must then navigate & escape from.
--Maze changes it's layout every 10 seconds to keep the player on their toes.
--At end of maze the player must continually wall jump up a chain of barriers to reach Xenmas & use a RC to finish him off.

That's about as far as I got.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Attacks with 20ft lightsabers.

Creates a wall of "GUARD!" barriers the he can shoot lasers through, player must flowmotion quickly to get behind him.

Drain curses party members to regain chunks of HP.

Summons his nobody dragon thingie (never was shown killed afterall), forcing the player to call on the gummi ship to finish it off.
--Xenmas intervenes & starts hacking the gummi ship apart with his aforementioned giant ethereal blades. (nothing says "end of the saga" quite like destroying the hero's base and/or ride)
--Player now has to defeat the dragon without the gummi ship.
--Gummi ship created some open wounds on the dragon before it was destroyed. Those are the weak points the player must now target.
--Xenmas uses the gummi debris to cover the weak points or as projectiles.

Armored form on the throne of the now decapitated nobody dragon with CoM Org's weapons.
--Lexicon spawns on opposite side from Xenmas & uses a vortex to pull player away from him.
--Scythe circle around the room.
--Daggers rain down from the sky.
--Shield slams into the ground in front of Xenmas creating a path of icicle stalagmites.
--Axe creates shockwaves.

As a last resort casts the drain curse on the player & then traps the player in an entire maze of barriers that they must then navigate & escape from.
--Maze changes it's layout every 10 seconds to keep the player on their toes.
--At end of maze the player must continually wall jump up a chain of barriers to reach Xenmas & use a RC to finish him off.

That's about as far as I got.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!! :eek: I really love this concept! Specially the part about Xemnas destroying Sora's Gummi Ship xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back