• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

potential free jewels now on twitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
They also addressed the voiced medal thing. They that while they cannot definitively say anything yet as it's "a very complicated situation" that they have definitely heard and are aware of the demand. So, that's something.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
they used "guilt" a lot :)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
They also addressed the voiced medal thing. They that while they cannot definitively say anything yet as it's "a very complicated situation" that they have definitely heard and are aware of the demand. So, that's something.

*sigh* That's one thing that JP has that I don't want.

Veevee

Awards
*sigh* That's one thing that JP has that I don't want.

Oh and here I thought I was the only one. I usually play the game on mute so it wouldn't make much difference to me, but I think the voice thing is terribly annoying. I once watched a round of coliseum of some random Youtuber who had two or three voiced medals in his setup and it annoyed the hell out of me. It's a nice feature and it would be great if you could decide whether to turn it on or off. Well since it doesn't affect me much, I'd be glad if it could happen for the people who wished for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back