• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PotC QUESTION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I beleive it means it will have a sobering atmospere

Counter = Opposite

Electode = Electicity is associated with excitement

The opposite of exitement = Depressing/Sobering atmosphere

Which basically means that the POTC world will not be all Gumdrops and Smiles >_>

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Counter Electrode does not mean secondary, and don't listen to anyone who told you that >_>

Listen to me and KHfanatic4565 because we know what we're talking about >_>

Counter Electrode basically means that Potc world isn't going to be a happy humorous atmosphere with singing flowers and gumdrop princesses...

It's going to be about Pirates, blood, a curse, ghost ships, and Johnny Depp >_>

Counter elctrode just means that it's not going to be a happy level, it's suppose to be a Depressing/Sobering atmosphere, and hopefully you guys have the intellegence to know what that means...

NJMIgnatio

Themuffinman said:
Counter Electrode does not mean secondary, and don't listen to anyone who told you that >_>

Listen to me and KHfanatic4565 because we know what we're talking about >_>

Counter Electrode basically means that Potc world isn't going to be a happy humorous atmosphere with singing flowers and gumdrop princesses...

It's going to be about Pirates, blood, a curse, ghost ships, and Johnny Depp >_>

Counter elctrode just means that it's not going to be a happy level, it's suppose to be a Depressing/Sobering atmosphere, and hopefully you guys have the intellegence to know what that means...

Counter Electrode? Probably suggests a turning point of _____? Or perhaps, in comparison to other Disney Worlds, it's just an unexpected element amidst other elements(Think Nightmare Before Christmas). Most of us has seen POTC. Conjecting that POTC is "not all Smiles and GumDummys" is a pretty broad generalization.

For all you electronic-esque guru nerds, Counter Electrode is often referred to as Auxilary Electrode or Secondary. Muffinman, Blood!? LOL I can see it, Goofy and Donald covered in it! You crack me up Muffinman! LMAO!

Playcell

BLOODY MURDER!

if it had blood disney wouldn't alllow it at ALL. I Mean Sora could have been cut in half after Sephi slashed (SLASHED) him with a sword. But did he bleed, NOOOOOO. Face it guys, no one bleeds in the world of disney..disney cartoons that is.

oblivion seeker

Playcell said:
BLOODY MURDER!

if it had blood disney wouldn't alllow it at ALL. I Mean Sora could have been cut in half after Sephi slashed (SLASHED) him with a sword. But did he bleed, NOOOOOO. Face it guys, no one bleeds in the world of disney..disney cartoons that is.
There was blood in Mulan stupid.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea and plus the fact the Will turners blood is the most important thing in the Pirate of the Carribean movie >_>

If they don't have blood in it, then the entire world wouldn;t make sence,stupid <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back