• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

POTC 2 in KH3? **SPOILERS for POTC2**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odie4lsu20

Okay, I just saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 today and I thought of KH3 when I saw it.

For those who have seen it know that the movie involves a key to open Davy Jones' chest. Well, in KH3, maybe Sora might have to open the chest with his keyblade to help Jack Sparrow because they couldn't find the real key. Also note that in KH2, Jack was interested with the keyblade.

I dunno...just an idea. What do yall think? and don't flame if it's lame ^_^

KingofNobody555

o just saw it too today i thought the same thing buddy. im sure it will be involed in kh3 if there will be one.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i haven't seen the movie was it any good? i liked the first one

if it involves a key like that it most likely will be in kh3.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Yea i saw it yesterday pretty go0d, pretty obvious about being a 3rd addition but im going to be waiting for that one too lol anyway i guess so and Davy Jones' crew could be the typical enemy just like in PoTc 1's pirates were enemies, good thing nothing happens when the moon shines on them so there vonerable all the time. That was the only thing annoying in Port Royal in kh2 was waiting for them to step in the moonlight

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
nega sora makes a good point you cant have a world that has no proper ending so if anything PoTc 2 and 3 would be in a game so it could be completed

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
omg... not Devil May Cry...go to the movie forum and read up on pirates as the story has just gotten more complicated than TCoTBP \/\/

tCoTBP- the Curse of The Black Peral

DMC- Dead Man's Chest

AWE- At World's End

those are the abreviations for all 3 pirates of the carribean films' names

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
heh, I like when Sora gives him it and it just comes back, Jack was probably like, "Da hell?"

That might have something to do with it. Ahaha, I thought you were gonna say Davy Jone's locker.

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
Haywire KeyBlade said:
omg... not Devil May Cry...go to the movie forum and read up on pirates as the story has just gotten more complicated than TCoTBP \/\/

tCoTBP- the Curse of The Black Peral

DMC- Dead Man's Chest

AWE- At World's End

those are the abreviations for all 3 pirates of the carribean films' names

*hits forhead* I realized this later when I was on an rp site and someone used the abbreviation. *sighs* DMC has stood for Devil May Cry longer than it has for Dead Man's Chest (for me anyways). For movies, I tend to just type out the full title...unless it's FFVII:AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back