• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

poster duty wth?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

this is hella frustrating me, does anyone know how to complete the poster duty mini game with sora within 30 seconds??? because it seems impossible

Dr. Stoopid

You can run faster, jump higher, and fly when your drive forms level up enough. Those are the growth abilities. I beat it in 29.8 seconds with Glide level 1

RikusGirl55

Dr. Stoopid said:
You can run faster, jump higher, and fly when your drive forms level up enough. Those are the growth abilities. I beat it in 29.8 seconds with Glide level 1
wow i didnt know that

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
^Are you sure you have it equipped?

Level up all of your Drive Forms, then memorize where all the spots where there are three grouped together

Make up a path between all the groups of three posters, and any posters that are on the way

TsuraMutsugi

okay, the main way to beat is is by immediately turning around when it starts, and starting using jump and aerial dodge(master form... level it up ALL the way), it's very quick, as soon as you're done putting a poster up, aerial dodge to the next poster just keep trying, you need glide and high jump, all leveled up, only use glide after aerial dodge, it's a lot faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back