• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poster Duty (TT)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rozefire

Shady, sorry to be completly off topic and sound noobish, but how do you record videos of your gameplay? XD

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
BTW, if anyone wants to experiment on another route, you can go to the wall near the first building Shady went to. It's the same wall with the entrance to the woods that lead to the mansion is. Just keep going along the wall, then the next and keep going ALL the way until you meet another wall. Go in that one. Then go to the tower, get all posters on the bottom, then double jump while still in mid-air to reach the train. Then double jump and glide to the last three posters. You'll need level three glide and arial dodge for this route, and Shady's also I presume.

That's just an alternate route. Be sure to always arial dodge then glide to the next poster. Although there are some posters that are so close, that you can reach by just using arial dodge.

Again, alternate route. But you still need level three glide and arial dodge for our (Shady and me) routes. Or, any route really.

Rozefire, I believe she's using some sort of video card or whatever the heck you call them. XD It just records what's on the tv.

Dr. Stoopid

ya, I went towards the sythesis booth or somethin where the train is sitting, cuz there's 9 posters all in one place. Makes up for it tho by being a bit out of the way, but I got 29.7 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back