• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

post your real name with X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Lexon.

again, as the many threads like this that i've participated in. I sound like a friggen pokemon.

reimeille

My name actually has an X already, because my name is Alexis. When I was in middle school and me and my friends made a little Org. XIII group, and I was always Sixela, Six for short (guess what number member I was). Always thought having the X already was kinda cool and I used to joke that the reason kids didn't like me because I was a Nobody and didn't belong there LOL

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
My name actually has an X already, because my name is Alexis. When I was in middle school and me and my friends made a little Org. XIII group, and I was always Sixela, Six for short (guess what number member I was). Always thought having the X already was kinda cool and I used to joke that the reason kids didn't like me because I was a Nobody and didn't belong there LOL
lol you already have X in your name guess xehanort turned you to nobody early lol

jnh71193

Awards
I can't really do this with my first name, so I'll use my middle name. Mine would be lenix.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Rexand. Ooh... this sounds cool! I might make a Organization XIII FC with this!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
my god how can it be

the next saga's villain

preview.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Asax
xasa
axsa
xsaa
asxa

that's it. There are literally only five possibilities with a three letter name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back