post your real name with X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noel

• The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
Lexon.

again, as the many threads like this that i've participated in. I sound like a friggen pokemon.

reimeille

My name actually has an X already, because my name is Alexis. When I was in middle school and me and my friends made a little Org. XIII group, and I was always Sixela, Six for short (guess what number member I was). Always thought having the X already was kinda cool and I used to joke that the reason kids didn't like me because I was a Nobody and didn't belong there LOL

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
My name actually has an X already, because my name is Alexis. When I was in middle school and me and my friends made a little Org. XIII group, and I was always Sixela, Six for short (guess what number member I was). Always thought having the X already was kinda cool and I used to joke that the reason kids didn't like me because I was a Nobody and didn't belong there LOL
lol you already have X in your name guess xehanort turned you to nobody early lol

jnh71193

• Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Tomb Raider
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
I can't really do this with my first name, so I'll use my middle name. Mine would be lenix.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
Asax
xasa
axsa
xsaa
asxa

that's it. There are literally only five possibilities with a three letter name.