• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post your pet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelionteeth

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

dandelionteeth

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, he isn't my pet anymore, because my faher had to give him away when he had to move:( I miss my doggie so much!

n868215316_840584_8282.jpg

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Well, he isn't my pet anymore, because my faher had to give him away when he had to move:( I miss my doggie so much!

n868215316_840584_8282.jpg

When did you give him away. I think I saw a dog just like that at the shelter one time.

My mom shaved my dog and he short hair so I'll post a picture when it all grows back. I'm mad at my mom.

Edit: Ahhh how did this happen ignore first one read this one. I must have it ok when I was typing or something. I don't know?

Rix

:)
Awards
When did you give him away. I think I saw a dog just like that at the shelter one time.
About two years ago:( But I doubt it was him you saw unless you sa him in Norway somewhere. And as far as I know, he has a new owner now that is very kind to him.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I saw a puppy like that 3 years ago but in good old Pennsylvania. I owned that one 4 4 months but he destroyed our house and my mom took him back to the shelter.

All your pets are so cute. Due to my dogs privacey I won't post him yet but I'll get my cat tonight.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Oh they're all so cute. Your dog must like peanut butter^
Here's a funny picture of my dog shiloh V
HPIM0498.jpg

This is my brothers catV
th_HPIM0059.jpg

She's sleeping on my bed to clear things up with the aqua blue color bed cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back