• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

post the funniest way....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked_schemer

Xigbar/Briag lost his eye or got those scars. remember, this is just for fun! I start:
we find Xigbar who is now realizing he controls space. He just experamenting away a he suddenly gets the idea of making a space hole to stick his arm in, so he makes this hole and just thrust his arm to the unknown and his arm comes out of another space hole right infront of his eye and he pokes his eye right out then runs to all the other members asking for help. So Lexeous, being the nice guy he is, just smacks an eye patch on Xigbar to shut his crying for help up.
i'll think of a funny theory for the scar later but for now post your funny theories. I wish i could draw, this would make a funny comic strip.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
This actually seems like it could be fun... :3

It was a fine day in the castle that never was and Xigbar was doing his daily sniping practice. Along came Saix and, whoops! I loverly little X on his face. Being of a short temper, Saix went berserk on Xigbar's a88, yelling about how he was the real number two, and now the two are equal in Scardom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back