• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post Pics of your KH3D 3DS cover installed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BagelBreath

Awards
Anyone do that piece of paper between the cover and the 3DS thing?
I'd like to see a picture if you have.
I tried with some nice wrapping paper and thought it looked ugly. ;x

soraalam1

Anyone do that piece of paper between the cover and the 3DS thing?
I'd like to see a picture if you have.
I tried with some nice wrapping paper and thought it looked ugly. ;x

Do you mean like this? (But neater and cut perfectly)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I tried my best to put the packaging paper in the case.

BagelBreath

Awards
Do you mean like this? (But neater and cut perfectly)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I tried my best to put the packaging paper in the case.

Yes, like that! :)
Has anyone does this and made it look decent?
There was a lot of talk about it earlier in other threads. People were saying how they were going to use special paper, etc.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yes, like that! :)
Has anyone does this and made it look decent?
There was a lot of talk about it earlier in other threads. People were saying how they were going to use special paper, etc.

I'm not using my case, but some ideas I said in the earlier thread are to print a piece of paper that looks like the sky background from the cover or to use the argyle print that some rave about oh so much ^_^

Sammi

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It doesn't show up as well on a black ds, but I still put it on my LOZ 3DS. If it was white it would look a lot better. I love it on the pink and purple 3ds.

I agree about the case looking better on a white 3DS. I also have a Zelda 3DS, but I'm going to give it to my brother (who also loves KH). I'll be sure to post a photo of my new white 3DS when I receive it and the Mark of Mastery Edition in the mail. :D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
My 3DS is black so even though I have it installed, I probably wont be ably to make a good pic.

on second thought I might.

UltimaJackpot

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lokks a lot better than I thought on a Cosmo Black model, too. Didn't know there was a purple 3DS, though.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lokks a lot better than I thought on a Cosmo Black model, too. Didn't know there was a purple 3DS, though.

That is really nice. Makes me long for a cover that would fit on the XL. ;~;
I also like the purple and pink 3DS' with the cover, but I personally like white the most. ♥
Also, shuyin_zer0's black 3DS picture isn't working for me. It's just a red "X".

Blobbit

Awards
Ooooh, I really like it on the white 3DS. But I still love it on my purple one :D Is anyone else noticing that the case scratches EXTREMELY easily though? -_-

kupo1121

Awards
I know it doesn't count, but I was about to post my White DSi with the Days protect case on it lol xP It looks just like the white 3DS does, which is nice :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Ooooh, I really like it on the white 3DS. But I still love it on my purple one :D Is anyone else noticing that the case scratches EXTREMELY easily though? -_-

I'll just say, be thankful *anything* of Disney's is given a limited edition gift set that doesnt burn your wallet and has a box that doesnt fall apart.
That's a very rare combination for the company as of recent years.

soraalam1

That is really nice. Makes me long for a cover that would fit on the XL. ;~;
I also like the purple and pink 3DS' with the cover, but I personally like white the most. ♥
Also, shuyin_zer0's black 3DS picture isn't working for me. It's just a red "X".
Same.

I'll just say, be thankful *anything* of Disney's is given a limited edition gift set that doesnt burn your wallet and has a box that doesnt fall apart.
That's a very rare combination for the company as of recent years.
What do you mean by that? I haven't seen any Disney limited edition items floating around? But its probably because Square Enix is in With them.

Sammi

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Brilliant photo - my pay day is on Friday, but I'm feeling very impatient. So I'll use your photo as motivation so that I don't get too impatient. :D

I know it doesn't count, but I was about to post my White DSi with the Days protect case on it lol xP It looks just like the white 3DS does, which is nice :)

I have a white DSi and the KH case as well, so I had the idea of photographing the DSi and 3DS (with its respective KH case) together - when I receive the latter in the mail.

kupo1121

Awards
I have a white DSi and the KH case as well, so I had the idea of photographing the DSi and 3DS (with its respective KH case) together - when I receive the latter in the mail.

If you plan to use your case, please do lol xP I refuse to take my case out of its plastic...I'm sorry case, but you will forever be in that plastic ^__^

Sammi

If you plan to use your case, please do lol xP I refuse to take my case out of its plastic...I'm sorry case, but you will forever be in that plastic ^__^

I will indeed - I've paid more than double the original price to import the Mark of Mastery Edition, mostly for the case. :) I'll be sure to treasure my case as much as you treasure yours. I keep my handheld consoles in the plastic wrap they came in whenever I'm not using them, so my case should also have extra protection.

kupo1121

Awards
I will indeed - I've paid more than double the original price to import the Mark of Mastery Edition, mostly for the case. :) I'll be sure to treasure my case as much as you treasure yours. I keep my handheld consoles in the plastic wrap they came in whenever I'm not using them, so my case should also have extra protection.

lol, they should really make "Protect Case Protect Cases" for people who like to protect their protect cases protecting their console <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back