• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post moveset ideas you want to see for the Limit Cut True Organization XIII rematch fights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

5glitchers5

Awards
For me, it's Ansem with his Guardian, Xemnas combining regular Xemnas and Twilight Xemnas moves, Young Xehanort using his time machine, and Master Xehanort being able to combine regular and χ-blade Xehanort moves into his moveset. The Vanitas Limit Cut rematch looks like it's already going to satisfy me thanks to Limit Cut Vanitas already combining Vanitas' remanent moves into his moveset.

Attachments

• Ansem,_Seeker_of_Darkness_(Guardian)_KHIII.png
    Ansem,_Seeker_of_Darkness_(Guardian)_KHIII.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 3

AR829038

Awards
Well, if they're going the route of doing the whole Org XIII, then here would be my prediction:
I. Master Xehanort – While the old man's moveset was never impressive back in Birth by Sleep, it would be super-badass if they gave MX a moveset akin to No Heart from BBSFM, seeing as how No Heart is meant to represent Xehanort when he was in his prime.
II. Xemnas – Obviously, they've gotta have him go Final Form Xemnas on us. That's just easy.
III. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness – Here, Ansem could definitely incorporate more of his moves from the final battle in KH1.
IV. Young Xehanort – Of course the time machine trick from DDD would be cool, and let's just face it, he could go complete Mysterious Figure on us and have all of the crazy moves from that fight. He's practically begging to be an amped up superboss in this game.
V. Terra-Xehanort – This one is trickier, because there aren't very many incarnations of this boss in the Kingdom Hearts series. A lot of the moves he already has pretty much cover the extent of his abilities in KHBBS, so I'm not sure what they could do with him here. Maybe they could just give him some more Lingering Will-esque moves like the Keyblade bazooka that he had in BBS.
VI. Vanitas – Well, it looks like they're going with Vanitas' Lingering Spirit abilities, which is a-okay by me.
VII. Xigbar – Xigbar also is tricky, but it seems like they're going back to playing more with his sharpshooting minigames. Who knows, they might also do more of those trippy arena-alterations he did in KH2, being that his element is space and all.
VIII. Saïx – Not much here except they could make him stronger and give him more invincibility frames. He was by far the easiest boss in the gauntlet.
IX. Luxord – Definitely do more of the time-based games like in KH2.
X. Marluxia – Now, here's some possibilities. Of course, they could bring back the death counter and more of his moveset from KH2, but he seems to already have a fair number of moves from that game. Alternatively, they could bring in the big machine he used from Chain of Memories and do some crazy shit with that, but my guess is that's pretty unlikely.
XI. Larxene – Cloning. Bitch can get some clones.
XII. Dark Riku – This one I'm at a bit of a loss for. I don't feel it would be right to put in any moves Riku uses past KHCOM since he's supposed to have moved past the darkness by that point, so barring that I can't really think of what other moves or forms he could draw from that they didn't already cover in his main story fight. Got me on that one.
XIII. Xion – Okay, here's one they could really spruce up. Her fight in the story was pathetic. They could give her all that crazy armor-form shit from Days, and that's all they'd need. Plenty to work with there.
That's all I've got. Let me know if any of you think of anything else.

5glitchers5

Awards
Well, if they're going the route of doing the whole Org XIII, then here would be my prediction:
I. Master Xehanort – While the old man's moveset was never impressive back in Birth by Sleep, it would be super-badass if they gave MX a moveset akin to No Heart from BBSFM, seeing as how No Heart is meant to represent Xehanort when he was in his prime.
II. Xemnas – Obviously, they've gotta have him go Final Form Xemnas on us. That's just easy.
III. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness – Here, Ansem could definitely incorporate more of his moves from the final battle in KH1.
IV. Young Xehanort – Of course the time machine trick from DDD would be cool, and let's just face it, he could go complete Mysterious Figure on us and have all of the crazy moves from that fight. He's practically begging to be an amped up superboss in this game.
V. Terra-Xehanort – This one is trickier, because there aren't very many incarnations of this boss in the Kingdom Hearts series. A lot of the moves he already has pretty much cover the extent of his abilities in KHBBS, so I'm not sure what they could do with him here. Maybe they could just give him some more Lingering Will-esque moves like the Keyblade bazooka that he had in BBS.
VI. Vanitas – Well, it looks like they're going with Vanitas' Lingering Spirit abilities, which is a-okay by me.
VII. Xigbar – Xigbar also is tricky, but it seems like they're going back to playing more with his sharpshooting minigames. Who knows, they might also do more of those trippy arena-alterations he did in KH2, being that his element is space and all.
VIII. Saïx – Not much here except they could make him stronger and give him more invincibility frames. He was by far the easiest boss in the gauntlet.
IX. Luxord – Definitely do more of the time-based games like in KH2.
X. Marluxia – Now, here's some possibilities. Of course, they could bring back the death counter and more of his moveset from KH2, but he seems to already have a fair number of moves from that game. Alternatively, they could bring in the big machine he used from Chain of Memories and do some crazy shit with that, but my guess is that's pretty unlikely.
XI. Larxene – Cloning. Bitch can get some clones.
XII. Dark Riku – This one I'm at a bit of a loss for. I don't feel it would be right to put in any moves Riku uses past KHCOM since he's supposed to have moved past the darkness by that point, so barring that I can't really think of what other moves or forms he could draw from that they didn't already cover in his main story fight. Got me on that one.
XIII. Xion – Okay, here's one they could really spruce up. Her fight in the story was pathetic. They could give her all that crazy armor-form shit from Days, and that's all they'd need. Plenty to work with there.
That's all I've got. Let me know if any of you think of anything else.
How would you incorporate final Ansem moves from the end of KH1? A lot of the moves Ansem did were tied to the machine or Ansem using his soul eater staff. Ansem has a lot of moves we already saw in KH1/ CoM/ DDD with his Guardian. Plus there's the fact that he merges with his Guardian in DDD and has even more moves. But yeah, I'd have Xion copy Sora (using one move from each of Sora's forms minus Ultimate Form), Dark Riku combining Riku-Ansem/ Repliku moves from KH1/ RECOM, Marluxia also has several moves from RECOM that we didn't get to see return in KH2FM, same thing with Larxene.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I agree with Young Xehanort pulling out his Mysterious Figure moves from BBS, I'd like to see how it'd work in KH3.

Terranort could have his Guardian come out from the ground during his DM like it does during the second part of Terranort's fight in the Final Episode from BBS where if it catches you it grabs you and slams you down into the ground. He could use Ultima Cannon as well.

I'd love to fight a Luxord that doesn't want to play games and just wants to straight up kill Sora. Basically his DM from KH2 but he does that the entire match but with more moves.

Did Dark Riku use Dark Maelstrom in his boss fight? If not they could add that.

I feel like Xion is a Copy-Cat when it comes to moves, I guess only when she's fighting with or against someone. When she was with Saix - she used his Claymore. She could copy Sora's moves and this might be too advanced but depending on what Keyblade Sora has out - she'll switch to that Keyblade. So basically like Vanitas' Remnant where Vanitas would use Cure but with Keyblades instead. She could use some of the Keyblade Transformation Moves - so for the love of god don't pull out the Ultima Weapon if you don't want to get destroyed. You could pull it out but it'll only make the battle more challenging - Xion could have lots of replay value.

Besides that idea with Xion - maybe Xion will copy the attacks from the Heartless you've fought in KH3 - like she did in Days or she could use her Armor Moveset(s) from Days - which she did copy some of the Heartless' moves in those movesets in Days.

5glitchers5

Awards
I agree with Young Xehanort pulling out his Mysterious Figure moves from BBS, I'd like to see how it'd work in KH3.

Terranort could have his Guardian come out from the ground during his DM like it does during the second part of Terranort's fight in the Final Episode from BBS where if it catches you it grabs you and slams you down into the ground. He could use Ultima Cannon as well.

I'd love to fight a Luxord that doesn't want to play games and just wants to straight up kill Sora. Basically his DM from KH2 but he does that the entire match but with more moves.

Did Dark Riku use Dark Maelstrom in his boss fight? If not they could add that.

I feel like Xion is a Copy-Cat when it comes to moves, I guess only when she's fighting with or against someone. When she was with Saix - she used his Claymore. She could copy Sora's moves and this might be too advanced but depending on what Keyblade Sora has out - she'll switch to that Keyblade. So basically like Vanitas' Remnant where Vanitas would use Cure but with Keyblades instead. She could use some of the Keyblade Transformation Moves - so for the love of god don't pull out the Ultima Weapon if you don't want to get destroyed. You could pull it out but it'll only make the battle more challenging - Xion could have lots of replay value.

Besides that idea with Xion - maybe Xion will copy the attacks from the Heartless you've fought in KH3 - like she did in Days or she could use her Armor Moveset(s) from Days - which she did copy some of the Heartless' moves in those movesets in Days.
Some cutscene-only moves could also be implemented. Ansem throwing you with the Guardian, and Terra-Xehanort using the chains come to mind.

AR829038

Awards
How would you incorporate final Ansem moves from the end of KH1? A lot of the moves Ansem did were tied to the machine or Ansem using his soul eater staff. Ansem has a lot of moves we already saw in KH1/ CoM/ DDD with his Guardian. Plus there's the fact that he merges with his Guardian in DDD and has even more moves. But yeah, I'd have Xion copy Sora (using one move from each of Sora's forms minus Ultimate Form), Dark Riku combining Riku-Ansem/ Repliku moves from KH1/ RECOM, Marluxia also has several moves from RECOM that we didn't get to see return in KH2FM, same thing with Larxene.
When I said "end of KH1" I meant the two battles with him just before the World of Chaos. Of course, I had forgotten about the fights in DDD, those would be much better to pull from.
I'm pretty sure Dark Riku's and Repliku's movesets are identical, so I can't see any room for further improvement there.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd like to see Master Xehanort have a phase with the Guardian, a phase with the Ethereal Blades, and a phase with both.

5glitchers5

Awards
When I said "end of KH1" I meant the two battles with him just before the World of Chaos. Of course, I had forgotten about the fights in DDD, those would be much better to pull from.
I'm pretty sure Dark Riku's and Repliku's movesets are identical, so I can't see any room for further improvement there.
I'd like to see a mix of Ansem and Guardian from all previous games (KH1, CoM, DDD) plus Ansem's dark powers in KH3. For example, when Ansem puts the Guardian in front of him and charges at you like a torpedo (rush/ dark rush), Ansem could also drop the dark mines from KH3 at the same time.

Amadeus

Awards
Larxene could show off some of that telekinesis she had for a hot second in Arendelle that was never mentioned again. Maybe she'll throw Sora around for a change, lol

Marluxia could do...whatever it was he did to Gothel. I don't know if it was mind control or what, but he could maybe turn your party member(s) for the fight against you for a bit? I just need the pink eyes to be addressed, man, and if it takes Mickey Mouse beating me up then so be it.

I've thought about Xion, and her copying Sora is the obvious route that I've already thought about, but what if she copied other Organization members? She could use Foudre, Graceful Dahlia, Fair Game, etc. in addition to Lunatic. I'd love to see her being more than just a sword user. I would accept her using Soul Eater, though, because it would tie her and Darkpliku together as Replicas. I'd say she should also use Frozen Pride and Arpeggio, but considering a) Vexen's implied feelings about the Replica program, b) Demyx's personality, and c) that Vexen... is Vexen, and has little combat prowess compared to the rest of the Organization.... I'd be okay with them not lending her their weapons, lol

How would you incorporate final Ansem moves from the end of KH1? A lot of the moves Ansem did were tied to the machine or Ansem using his soul eater staff.

I wanna see the return of the Darth Maul Soul Eater! It would make Ansem's moves more interesting than just orbs of darkness when he's without the Guardian.

Last edited:

5glitchers5

Awards
Larxene could show off some of that telekinesis she had for a hot second in Arendelle that was never mentioned again. Maybe she'll throw Sora around for a change, lol

Marluxia could do...whatever it was he did to Gothel. I don't know if it was mind control or what, but he could maybe turn your party member(s) for the fight against you for a bit? I just need the pink eyes to be addressed, man, and if it takes Mickey Mouse beating me up then so be it.

I've thought about Xion, and her copying Sora is the obvious route that I've already thought about, but what if she copied other Organization members? She could use Foudre, Graceful Dahlia, Fair Game, etc. in addition to Lunatic. I'd love to see her being more than just a sword user. I would accept her using Soul Eater, though, because it would tie her and Darkpliku together as Replicas. I'd say she should also use Frozen Pride and Arpeggio, but considering a) Vexen's implied feelings about the Replica program, b) Demyx's personality, and c) that Vexen... is Vexen, and has little combat prowess compared to the rest of the Organization.... I'd be okay with them not lending her their weapons, lol

I wanna see the return of the Darth Maul Soul Eater! It would make Ansem's moves more interesting than just orbs of darkness when he's without the Guardian.
There's no reason to assume Ansem couldn't use the Guardian for ReMind. Keep in mind, Ansem is dead, yet we still get a chance to face him again, same thing with the Guardian being dead. The Guardian practically was Ansem's signature weapon to a point the point of even being Ansem's chess piece. If they wouldn't do it for Limit Cut, there's always the chance Ansem would use his Guardian in the ReMind scenario with Riku before Sora arrives. Riku Vs. Ansem SoD & Guardian (before Dark Riku and Xigbar assist Ansem and before Sora assists Riku). The latest ReMind trailer, we saw Axel and Kairi fighting Xion before Saix and Sora arrived, or Aqua and Ventus facing Terra-Xehanort before Vanitas and Sora.

Amadeus

Awards
There's no reason to assume Ansem couldn't use the Guardian for ReMind.

That's a fair point, but if he were to use the Guardian, it would be repetitive because Terranort also uses it. From a gameplay perspective, it's more interesting to have only one use it. Because of the Guardian's story significance to Terranort, I'm personally assuming that Ansem will have to go without, especially because the existing boss fight against him didn't have it. If the dev team can make each Guardian's moveset unique, though, I'd be all for a return to form with "Come, Guardian!" and "SUBMIT!" It would be real nostalgia hours for sure and I'd welcome it; I just don't want to fight the same boss twice.

On the Terranort side of things, I think we should at least see him use some of No Heart's moves, because he's the one wielding No Name. If MX is also a data battle (which he probably is) I wouldn't be surprised if he still uses the χ-blade because... that's the programming that already exists for him. By focusing on the MX side of Terranort, we could kill two birds with one stone: No Heart moves/references AND Ansem with Guardian.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Armored Xemnas who uses the weapons of Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, & Larxene.

Pre-fight cutscene: Xemnas straight up hacks the gummiship to shreds. The battlefield is the gummi debris floating in space.

Phase 1-Sitting
-Axe: Hammers the ground in a number of spots making stalagmites shoot up
-Shield: Floats in front of Xemnas, shield bashing & knocking back the player
-Book: Acts as a vortex pulling the player away from Xemnas
-Scythe: spinning buzzsaw circling the room
-Daggers: taking the place of Xigbar's arrowguns, the shoot off from the chair to strike the player

Phase 2-standing Armored Xemnas
-Wields Vexen's shield & Lexaeus' axe-sword in his hands.
-Blocks many attacks with shield, player must roll & strike from behind
-Wide swinging axe attacks that are easy to get hit by
-This is essentially the Dark Souls knock-off boss Phase

Phase 3- Armor-less Keyblade wielding Xemnas
-Wield MX's keyblade in right hand, ethereal blade in left
-Keyblade does physical damage while Ethereal does magic damage (I have no idea if Xemnas' lightsaber thingies did magic-based damage before FYI)
-50 foot ethereal blade: Xemnas creates a massively long blade that can sweep the whole area.
-Like with LS, Xemnas shape-shifts his keyblade into a number of forms:
--A pair of wings that lets him fly at high speeds & dive bombs
--Claw on a chain. Latches on the player & slowly pulls them towards Xemnas, who'll strike for a one-hit kill when the player is close enough. A QTE pops up for the player to escape the claw
-"GUARD!" Maze: Xemnas' biggest DM, he inflicts the player with the HP draining curse & then erects an entire pain-in-the-ass maze of 'guard'walls for the player to navigate. At the end of the maze is a QTE to flowmotion up a well of walls, combo Xemnas in the air & spike him in the ground to finish the fight.

This all may or may not have been my dream final boss scenario for BBSv2/0.5 back in the day. Minus the gummiship destruction, that's pure KH3.

Last edited:

5glitchers5

Awards
That's a fair point, but if he were to use the Guardian, it would be repetitive because Terranort also uses it. From a gameplay perspective, it's more interesting to have only one use it. Because of the Guardian's story significance to Terranort, I'm personally assuming that Ansem will have to go without, especially because the existing boss fight against him didn't have it. If the dev team can make each Guardian's moveset unique, though, I'd be all for a return to form with "Come, Guardian!" and "SUBMIT!" It would be real nostalgia hours for sure and I'd welcome it; I just don't want to fight the same boss twice.

On the Terranort side of things, I think we should at least see him use some of No Heart's moves, because he's the one wielding No Name. If MX is also a data battle (which he probably is) I wouldn't be surprised if he still uses the χ-blade because... that's the programming that already exists for him. By focusing on the MX side of Terranort, we could kill two birds with one stone: No Heart moves/references AND Ansem with Guardian.
There's no reason for Limit Cut Terra-Xehanort to use the Guardian considering the different array of moves Terra-Xehanort already has at his aresenal. Terra-Xehanort uses the Guardian for his final battle is fitting since he is the original owner, and it leads Terra's eventual return. Besides, in-game, he barely has the Guardian do anything except the DARK TIMES AHEAD DM or have the Guardian teleport punch you. Terra-Xehanort has the Guardian fight alongside him. Ansem would have the Guardian fight behind him like in previous games and have a different moveset all together. Terra-Xehanort has a plenty of moves to make it feel fresh anyways without the Guardian. Limit Cut Ansem would use the Guardian because it is his chess piece. It's also kinda make an interesting pattern. Regular Terra-Xehanort using the Guardian, but his Limit Cut battle not using the Guardian. Regular Ansem SoD not using the Guardian, but his Limit Cut battle using the Guardian. I imagine each limit cut organization member could have an absent silhouette-like portal with a silhouette of their chess piece followed by their element emitting out of the portal.

Attachments

• Ansem guardian chess piece.PNG
    Ansem guardian chess piece.PNG
    849.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Soldier

Awards

That wasn't telekinesis Amadeus, that was electrokinesis. Larxene was manipulating the frozen water molecules (which have an ELECTRIC charge) inside the ice to make it move and form the ice labyrinth. It would be more in line with what Vexen would do, but the fact that they used actual science in a game where the furthest that goes is heart=heartless is quite impressive.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hope that they switch up their fighting styles so each fight is somewhat unique. For example, if you reduce Ansem Seeker of Darkness down too much HP in a little amount of time, he goes bareback mode and summons the Souleater staff and uses that as a weapon in a crazed mode for a while before reverting back to normal. Or if you fight Xion, you can trigger her armor mode or even a mode where she uses the keyblade but her appearance changes into Sora and sort of mimics what you do.

What I really hope for is a Dark Riku fight that has all the hallmarks of the KH1 fight (for nostalgia purposes) turned up to the max. I remember Dark Aura being such an iconic move and seeing how ineffective it was in KH3 made me sad.

5glitchers5

Awards
Here's how I'd do Limit Cut Ansem, Seeker Of Darkness attacks/ DMs.
  1. Guardian Combo - Ansem has the Guardian throw multiple dark charged fists at you for a combo (combines Dark blow from KH1/ COM/ DDD + sledgehammer from DDD)
  2. Guardian Throw - Ansem has the Guardian picks up Sora and throws him to the floor (KH3 cutscene)
  3. Possession - Ansem has the Guardian slap you and if you are hit, the Guardian can then possesses you or hold you down (KH1)
  4. Barrier Spread - Ansem surrounds himself with spinning lasers while the Guardian possesses you or is stunned (can use it in a cage-like form or sphere for a greater area of effect) (combines both forms of barrier spread from KH1/ KH3)
  5. Pool of Darkness - Ansem homes a pool of darkness towards Sora while the Guardian possesses you or is stunned (Same attack from KH3)
  6. Homing Dark Sphere - Ansem throws a homing sphere of darkness while the Guardian possesses you or is stunned (RECOM cutscene and KH3 opening)
  7. Rush/ Dark Rush - DM where Ansem has the Guardian go in front of him while charging at you like a torpedo while simultaneously dropping dark mines in any direction (From KH1, COM, and DDD, but also combines the dark mines from KH3)
  8. Racing Shockslash - DM where Ansem throws razer-thin energy discs followed by a charged shockwave (more like DDD's) (combines shockslash and racing shockwave from KH1, RECOM, and DDD)
  9. Darkness Aura/ Dark Shadow - DM where Ansem has the Guardian come out of the ground creating shockwaves, while this is happening Ansem has dark lasers attack Sora, and Ansem is absorbing darkness so by the time the Guardian comes back to him, it creates darkness in all sides and Ansem finishes absorbing darkness creating dark tendrils (from KH1/ COM, but also uses the lasers (KH1, DDD, KH3), and dark tendrils (from KH3))
  10. Guardian Blast (the same thing the Guardian did to Aqua) - Reaction command like mini-game where you have to avoid the Guardian's dark blast from it's abdomen, if successful, you can redirect the blast back at the Guardian stunning it (sorta like the minigame we saw with Xigbar in the ReMind trailer) (KH3 cutscene)
  11. Ansem can also use the Guardian to shield himself from attacks (KH1, COM, DDD)

Last edited:

Amadeus

Awards
There's no reason to assume Ansem couldn't use the Guardian for ReMind.

Just stating my own opinion. I'm just basing my ideas off of the boss fights we were given in the vanilla game because I'm assuming the AI won't be too heavily modified. Also, I like the story significance of Terranort and the Guardian, but that's just my preference. Whether one or both characters use the Guardian, I'll still have fun.

That wasn't telekinesis Amadeus, that was electrokinesis. Larxene was manipulating the frozen water molecules (which have an ELECTRIC charge) inside the ice to make it move and form the ice labyrinth. It would be more in line with what Vexen would do, but the fact that they used actual science in a game where the furthest that goes is heart=heartless is quite impressive.

Yeah, I was just taking a linguistic shortcut. In any case, I'd like to see her use her lightning in more creative ways like she did when constructing the labyrinth. It would be pretty brutal if she used static electricity to draw Sora and co. in before slashing away (assuming she can manipulate electric charges), or if she used moves to create hazard zones like you can with Stitch as a summon. The Body Flicker Technique and Shadow Clone Jutsu have gotten pretty old.

What I really hope for is a Dark Riku fight that has all the hallmarks of the KH1 fight (for nostalgia purposes) turned up to the max. I remember Dark Aura being such an iconic move and seeing how ineffective it was in KH3 made me sad.

(Shulk voice) I'm really feeling it! I haven't been able to get past Riku-Ansem in my current playthrough of KH1; I don't usually like getting my teeth knocked in during games, but I'll be really nostalgic if Darkpliku does, lol

5glitchers5

Awards
Just stating my own opinion. I'm just basing my ideas off of the boss fights we were given in the vanilla game because I'm assuming the AI won't be too heavily modified. Also, I like the story significance of Terranort and the Guardian, but that's just my preference. Whether one or both characters use the Guardian, I'll still have fun.

Yeah, I was just taking a linguistic shortcut. In any case, I'd like to see her use her lightning in more creative ways like she did when constructing the labyrinth. It would be pretty brutal if she used static electricity to draw Sora and co. in before slashing away (assuming she can manipulate electric charges), or if she used moves to create hazard zones like you can with Stitch as a summon. The Body Flicker Technique and Shadow Clone Jutsu have gotten pretty old.

(Shulk voice) I'm really feeling it! I haven't been able to get past Riku-Ansem in my current playthrough of KH1; I don't usually like getting my teeth knocked in during games, but I'll be really nostalgic if Darkpliku does, lol
Based on what we saw so far, the Limit Cut fights have an entirely different moveset. Giving Ansem his Guardian or using World Of Chaos Ansem for Limit Cut is the easiest way to give Ansem a whole new moveset.

Amadeus

Awards
Based on what we saw so far, the Limit Cut fights have an entirely different moveset. Giving Ansem his Guardian or using World Of Chaos Ansem for Limit Cut is the easiest way to give Ansem a whole new moveset.

Guess I'm still thinking of Limit Cut as a Final Mix, where AI etc didn't change too much. No matter what happens, though, I'll still have a blast playing.

Also, World of Chaos Ansem would be the best; give me more of that KH1 nostalgia!!!

Back