• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post-KH3 secrets around the Roxas and Namine. (Theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Let the two in KH3 not play an important role, in my opinion they still keep secrets and questions.
Roxas in fact happened about two people at once Sora and Ven.
And at the moment he is the only connection with Sora, even though he is his own person. Namine is suspiciously similar in abilities to Ava, who could also erase memories. It is possible that in future games new villains will try to use these two for their own purposes, if Namine is connected to Ava, then Luxu may want to use her powers.
As for Roxas, everything is more complicated here, but if the new villains need Sora for their purposes, then perhaps if they do not find another way to return Sora for their purposes, they will try to return it through Roxas. It is possible that a part of the miserable consciousness of Sora may be somewhere deep in the heart of Roxas, in a battle with Riku, Roxas automatically answered as Sora to him.
Perhaps they will try to free the particles of Sora's memories from the heart of Roxas.
It is also a very interesting question that interests me, if Roxas and Namine are their own people, then what could be if their hearts fall into darkness? Will their hearts become heartless and their bodies remain nobody?
But they are nobody, so maybe they will disappear in the darkness as befits the usual nobody?
Would you really like to know an opinion on this about all this?

Master Exin

Awards
I surprised that no one else ever even thought up something on that last question. I hope and be glad if I'm not the only one.

Back