• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post-game kinda boring?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can’t say that many KH games have had exciting post-game content before their FM release, and KH3 is no exception. I will say that KH3 shouldn’t have been the same as past games, though.

Battlegates were smart but they were entirely too easy with nothing of note to them to make them a fun aspect of the post-game experience. One post-game boss of a Heartless that was ridiculously easy to beat was also dull.

KH3D had the right idea for a secret boss with Julius and all of the secret portals with the harder versions of bosses to fight. Past KH games had at least more than just one boss in the post-game to fight. BBS with the Arena bosses (prior to FM) is a better post-game experience than the Battlegates which blows my minds.

The only stuff I haven’t done is the mini-game stuff because once my KH3 depression kicked in, I had no desire to get the required high score on those games.

The only thing I really had any motivation to complete was the Gummi Ship stuff because it was more engaging to me than the actual game...

2 quid is good

Awards
The only thing I really had any motivation to complete was the Gummi Ship stuff because it was more engaging to me than the actual game..

It's almost as if the team behind the gummi ship were veterans of that type of genre, and were given total creative reign over what they wanted to do. Einhander fans are probably rejoicing while we out here.....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's almost as if the team behind the gummi ship were veterans of that type of genre, and were given total creative reign over what they wanted to do. Einhander fans are probably rejoicing while we out here.....

Well idk if it felt like playing Einhander (I would die if the Einhander staff could get a go at another game as they want and not just work on stuff in KH which I think by default limits them) but it was way better than any other minigame in the game imo XD

2 quid is good

Awards
Well idk if it felt like playing Einhander (I would die if the Einhander staff could get a go at another game as they want and not just work on stuff in KH which I think by default limits them) but it was way better than any other minigame in the game imo XD
Ahh Well, I've never actually played einhander, but from what I heard it seemed familiar, but I think the quality of the team's work really shines through in the gummi ship. I don't have the urge to ever boot up KH3 again but thinking over building my own gummi ship could easily break my resolve.

Back