• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post Count...what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

I'm confused. o.0 At the beginning of today, my post count was 309. And then I posted a LOT, there was a whole showdown going on at the Org. XIII hurt/heal and I contributed a lot. And just now I looked at my post count, and it's still 309. Does it take a while to be changed? I figured it was like an automatic thing, but I guess it's not..?

The only reason I care is I'm trying to reach 1000, and I know I have a long way off, but I don't want a bunch of my posts to just not count. ><

Edit: Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. >< And uh...now it says 310? o.0

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I'm confused. o.0 At the beginning of today, my post count was 309. And then I posted a LOT, there was a whole showdown going on at the Org. XIII hurt/heal and I contributed a lot. And just now I looked at my post count, and it's still 309. Does it take a while to be changed? I figured it was like an automatic thing, but I guess it's not..?

The only reason I care is I'm trying to reach 1000, and I know I have a long way off, but I don't want a bunch of my posts to just not count. ><

Depends where you post. If you posted a lot in Forum Insanity, then those don't go towards your post count. Any post you make in Forum Insanity doesn't count towards your post count.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the way your post count goes up is how many topics you post in before you go off the site... (like log off and such) so no matter how many posts you put in if you put in just one topic your post count won't go up

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

Edit: Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. >< And uh...now it says 310? o.0

Working your way up to 1000 don't mean shit.
If you're going to make your posts count, its because you have something reasonable to say. Don't post just to post because all you want to see if the number go up. Point it, don't spam.
It took me 3 yrs to hit 1000.
don't care. it's just a number. just like rep, a silly little green box.

αsiя

space coke
FAQ said:
Post count does not go up in the Foyer, Forum Insanity or any of its subforums, Social Squadrons, Graphics Spam, and contest boards when they are held.

Did your post count go down?
Your post count can go down for reasons such as:
Some of your posts were probably deleted. Any spam post that is found by a moderator will be deleted immediately.
The thread you posted was moved to a board where your post count doesn't go up.
The forums recently went through a rollback. A roll back is when the forum backs up to a previous date, which results in data loss. This has only happened once, and we're not expecting that to happen ever again.
got it

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
posts in FI don't don't count. For example, my post count with normal posts+ FI posts = 2,508 posts. but almost 1,500 of them don't count because they were in FI.

EDIT: you're wrong. Posts in the Foyer actually do count. test it.

Last edited:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Working your way up to 1000 don't mean shit.
If you're going to make your posts count, its because you have something reasonable to say. Don't post just to post because all you want to see if the number go up. Point it, don't spam.
It took me 3 yrs to hit 1000.
don't care. it's just a number. just like rep, a silly little green box.

Well said.

WaveK89

Forum Insanity posts don't count.

Seems to make sense since something like that forum doesn't really contribute to valuable discussions. Not that I'm saying it's all spam. I'm just going by it on my viewpoint.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Forum insanity
An outlet for threads of light-hearted nature that don't belong anywhere else. Despite what the name implies, this is not a place for spam. Post count does not increase here or in any of its sub-forums.

get it now? ^^

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
How many times do we have to reiterate the same concept guys?

There's like, three original posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back