• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

POST A RANDOM VIDEO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
^ in the youtube url, the last string of characters is the "ID" for each video; the "watch?v=" before it just means you're asking for the video you want to watch, hence "watch" and "v" Kind of like the code for bold, italic ([ /b], [ /i]) we have the code for youtube videos: YouTube - World is Mine -Band Edition- Ver. Hatsune Miku x Choucho (subbed) - would be written as ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">">YouTube - World is Mine -Band Edition- Ver. Hatsune Miku x Choucho (subbed) - would be written as ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Esso

Fire Breaker
^ in the youtube url, the last string of characters is the "ID" for each video; the "watch?v=" before it just means you're asking for the video you want to watch, hence "watch" and "v" Kind of like the code for bold, italic ([ /b], [ /i]) we have the code for youtube videos: YouTube - World is Mine -Band Edition- Ver. Hatsune Miku x Choucho (subbed) - would be written as ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">">YouTube - World is Mine -Band Edition- Ver. Hatsune Miku x Choucho (subbed) - would be written as ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back