• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibly the hardest puzzle in all of Kingdom Hearts..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIIIOrganization

I highly doubt any of you here can help me on this, as I've already spent months upon months on this one chest, and I haven't gotten any closer to a solution. I firmly believe that the only person who knows how to get it is Tetsuya Nomura. e_e; But.. here goes, anyway, just in case...

-deep breath.- HOW do you get the Treasure chest in the Hollow Bastion Waterway, just above and to the left of the save point? I think it has something to do with the switch/gate maze on the other side of the Dungeon, though I'm not positive. You know, the ones that you have to go through to get to the switch that opens up the main Hollow Bastion Gate above? That one. There are two more blue-ish buttons I can't get to no matter what I do, and it's driving me crazy. =_=;;

Any help? Please? ._o;; I'll adore you forever..

XIIIOrganization

O_O;; Omg.. I /do/ adore you.

It worked, and I got to it, only to find that I have too many of that item to get it. xD But thank you so much! =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back