• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible worlds and characters to be in the next upcoming KH games.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

Sound like some good sugestions - only bad thing is if KH3 is confirmed we would have to wait another 4 years for it to be released

Ansem/Sephy

Worlds and characters that come with them:

-world of a bugs life
-world of toy story
-world of the incredibles
-world of monsters inc.
-world of chicken little
-world of the black cauldron
-world of the sword in the stone
-world of treasure planet
-world of Lilo and Stitch
-world of 101 dalmations
-world of finding nemo
-world of brother bear
-world of atlantis
-world of dinosaur
-world of the jungle book

These are your problems for Disney-based worlds . . . As for Reno and Rude making an appearance, cool, but I'd rather see Rufus . . . Zack? Yeah! That would complicate things a bit, Sephy could kill him off again . . . yay! Cait Sith was awesome! And some characters from FF I-VI have appeared, like Setzer . . . Anyway, cool idea . . . for the most part lol ^

drs3690

Website
www.greatestjournal.com
If they do a Pocahontas world, they`d have to do something along the lines of Sora and co. Getting there, and as you delve deeper into the world of Pocahontas he becomes more in touch with nature and eventually changes his outfit from his normal outfit to an indian-esque outfit.

That would really bring out the Good in the movie.

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
howelllawson said:
How about:
1.The Rescuers
2.The Great Mouse Detective
3.Atlantis: The Lost Empire
4.James And The Giant Peach
5.The Little Mermaid II: Return To The Sea
6.Aladdin And The King Of Thieves
7.Inspector Gadget
8.Cars (I can see Sora now as a car:p )
9.Bedknobs And Broomsticks
10.Who Framed Roger Rabbit
11.Robin Hood
12.National Treasure
13.Herbie
14.Sky High
15.Marry Poppins
16.Flight Of The Navigator
17.The Haunted Mansion
18.Freaky Friday

And I would like to see Max and Mortimer make an apperance.

well most of those could be possibilities but.. things like freaky friday,marry poppins,the haunted mansion,herbie,national treasure,who framed roger rabbit (is that even disney?!),bedknobs and broomsticks(?), and james and the giant peach (i hope they don't make a world of that) are just way too far fetched for kingdom hearts worlds let alone characters (CG eddie murphie, marry poppins and so forth it is just pathetic). All I am sayin is that these movies mostly that i just re-listed do with "REAL LIFE PHEONOMINA"!!!! and have no fantasy I mean do u really want sora to meet up with lindsay lohan for peters sake and don't even get me started on marry poppins (which was a nice movie by the way) and the haunted mansion (sucked horribly).I didn't put stuff like freaky friday and flight of the avi.. whats its name because it lacked the principles of fantasy and movie popularity, they just won't fit in properly with the other more suitable ones.

Last edited:

RenoTurk

Roxas said:
what if the world blows up and there is no kh3?

then developers can create KH3 in Heaven and we will playing it ^^

----------------

with Realistic Worlds, Freaky Friday would not work.. They dont have any villians.. National Treasure and Zorro does.. (Parent Trap is just example)

I dont care any movies that they include. at least I will have fun with it.

Last edited:

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ansem/Sephy said:
Worlds and characters that come with them:

-world of a bugs life
-world of toy story
-world of the incredibles
-world of monsters inc.
-world of chicken little
-world of the black cauldron
-world of the sword in the stone
-world of treasure planet
-world of Lilo and Stitch
-world of 101 dalmations
-world of finding nemo
-world of brother bear
-world of atlantis
-world of dinosaur
-world of the jungle book

These are your problems for Disney-based worlds . . . As for Reno and Rude making an appearance, cool, but I'd rather see Rufus . . . Zack? Yeah! That would complicate things a bit, Sephy could kill him off again . . . yay! Cait Sith was awesome! And some characters from FF I-VI have appeared, like Setzer . . . Anyway, cool idea . . . for the most part lol ^

you are wrong and right. . . for the most part lol ^ because.....
1)if auron and aerith came back (who were both dead) why not zach, cloud and he could have a nice heart felt reunion.
2)what is so wrong with these worlds i can totally see "the world of dinosaurs" becoming one (sora as a raptor)
-the jungle book etc. I think the worlds that u listed are possibilities and not duds.
3)and why not reno and rude they have been featured in both ff 7 the game and the movie as quite comical characters and go together quite well and i think it would be suitable for them to open up a nice little shop (they would not necesarilly name it the "shinra" store but make a logo somewhat simmilar to that to pay tribute to it or to make fun of it.)
4) yes some characters from ff 1-6 have appeared but that was just "one" character (setzer) where is everyone else?

FigmentJedi

AzoneG1 said:
well most of those could be possibilities but.. things like freaky friday,marry poppins,the haunted mansion,herbie,national treasure,who framed roger rabbit (is that even disney?!),bedknobs and broomsticks(?), and james and the giant peach (i hope they don't make a world of that) are just way too far fetched for kingdom hearts worlds let alone characters (CG eddie murphie, marry poppins and so forth it is just pathetic).
Okay, Haunted Mansion was A RIDE first. If Nomura considered Mansion for a world, it more then likely would be based on the ride, perhaps even the Phantom Manor version at Disneyland Paris. In other words, Eddie Murphy wouldn't be even close to it. For the love of god, enlighten yourself at www.doombuggies.com
Mary Poppins is just fine for Kingdom Hearts and Who Framed Roger Rabbit is mostly Disney. I do agree that some of those live action movie ideas would suck except a Herbie summon...

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
FigmentJedi said:
Okay, Haunted Mansion was A RIDE first. If Nomura considered Mansion for a world, it more then likely would be based on the ride, perhaps even the Phantom Manor version at Disneyland Paris. In other words, Eddie Murphy wouldn't be even close to it. For the love of god, enlighten yourself at www.doombuggies.com
Mary Poppins is just fine for Kingdom Hearts and Who Framed Roger Rabbit is mostly Disney. I do agree that some of those live action movie ideas would suck except a Herbie summon...

marry poppins u have to be kiddin me a nanny dat sings while floating down on her umbrella what kinda world would that make i don't know about you but.......no just no that would be repulsive i don't see any action in a world like that where is the villian where is the plot line (to get the kids back in bed before the parents come home?)

FigmentJedi

Mary Poppins as a character would work. Like another one of the Disney mages in the series. And don't forget, waiter penguins!

Last edited:

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
FigmentJedi said:
Mary Poppins as a character would work. Like another one of the Disney mages in the series. And don't forget, waiter penguins!

hey i never thought of that i mean the waiter penguins and mary poppins as a mage but it would not make such a good world the characters would be a good idea (only the penguins and poppins)

FigmentJedi

And another park based idea I've had for a future KH game would be the Enchanted Tiki Room within whatever "Town" world(Like Traverse Town in the original or Hollow Bastion in KH2) they choose, sort of a Dalmatians subquest but as you get more birds, the Tiki Room begins to brim with music again or something.
Oh, and they totally need the Firebird from Fantasia 2000 as a boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back