• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible worlds and characters to be in the next upcoming KH games.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!!!
thank you:)

Worlds and characters that come with them:
-world of inspector gadget
-world of the great mouse detectives
-world of the rescuers
-world of robin hood
-world of hunchback of Notre Dame
-world of the emperors new groove
-world of pocahauntis
-world of a bugs life
-world of toy story
-world of the incredibles
-world of monsters inc.
-world of chicken little
-world of snow white
-world of cinderella
-world of sleeping beauty
-world of the black cauldron
-world of the sword in the stone
-world of chronicles of narnia
-world of treasure planet
-world of Lilo and Stitch
-"the endless realm of Fantasia" (not a world per say but it is a place where sora can come and have fun by playing mini games based on what was shown in the fantasia movies an "interactive" place more like 100 acre wood )
-world of 101 dalmations
-world of finding nemo
-world of brother bear
-world of atlantis
-world of dinosaur
-world of the jungle book
-a world that encorporates specific parts or sections from disney world into the game world itself.(for example:thunder mesa,the dreamport and chicapin hill)
-a world where all the disney villians can converse (because u knoe they just keep comin back and they got there buts kicked out of hollow bastion)
-wold of bambi
-the ultimate world of final fantasy (the world it self has a station with 12 or 13 tele-portals each going to a sub world of the ff series.)

Characters alone to be presented or to show a preview of
-characters from final fantasy 1-6
-characters from final fantasy crystal chronicles
-character from final fantasy unlimited (cartoon series)
-characters from final fantasy:the spirits within (the first full-length movie)
-characters from final fantasy 9
-charactyers from final fantasy 12 (i am sure by then ff12 will be out)
-some secret images or objects that have a comical preview of the original summons (such as bahamut {of couse}, shiva,ifrit etc.) just like how they do in most games for example in metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty there are numerous poster to find that show "zone of enders" and the previous metal gear solid games that kind of stuff.like a summons hall of fame found in a secret room of hollow bastion.
-characters from "the bouncer"
-Zack from FF 7
-famous ff creatures like moomba,pupu the alien,caitsith,onion knight in poster or doll form for coimcal reference.
-the shinra company (not the full company) for example say rude and reno (who are quite comical characters in ff7) come to live in hollow bastion they could probably open up a small store called the "shinra company store" or somthin like that.
-the newly created characters from ff7 dirge of cerberus, crisis core, and before crisis.
-more ff7 characters barret,vincent(no duh,they better put vincent in or i'll...),red 13 and his kids (awww) etc.
-ff tactics advanced.
-marluxias's ultimate weapon the "spectre" from KH:CoM should at least make a small appearance to reak revenge on sora for the death of marluxia. (so sad..T_T)
-rinoa and her dog angelo
-a tributary to some of FF's hardest and best bosses.
-walter disney and the creator of the square-enix company as a possible "ruler" or "ancient" of the kingdom hearts world or the two that had chosen sora as the bearer of the light or the savior or kingdom hearts. (now that would be kool, they could be the rulers of "the forgotten realm" or "the unspeakable world" the last destination of soras journey)
-new characters from the little mermaid II:return to the sea (arials daughter and sora how funny)
-new characters from alladin and the king of theves (the giant turtle island, the golden hand (that turns anything it touches into gold) and alladins dad)
-Bambi's Father "The Prince" from Bambi II the movie.

and now for some of your input......

Q:what types of keyblades do u think can make a preview in the next kh games (name and/or description if u want, for example if vincent gave me a keychain the keyblade would be called "The Keroberos" {latin for cerberus i think} and would have the shape or outline shape of the necklace that he wears) They must have simmilarities to the worlds or characters.

Q:what types of summons would u like to make a preview in the next kh games. (eg.the seven dwarves because they would make a good reference summon for the original summon "Knights of the round" in ff7.)must pertain to disney characters.

Q:what other worlds and/or characters I might have missed and would like to make an appearance in the upcoming kh games. must pertain to disney and or final fantasy.

Q:what do u think about this thread? could the ideas shown be plausible?(could it work) or not.

(not to mention the ff games and disney movies that are still to come can make to possibility of more kh games almost endless)

Last edited:

Dark_Naraku

wow, u just like named everything that is Square and disney related, so yah any of that stuff could be in the next game.

Caminee

yeah except the characters...way too many FF characters...just cause they dont have a world doesnt mean they cant be in it...

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
well i suppose you are correct but think about there would be so many ff worlds (not to mention the more ff games to come which equals more worlds) that they would over power the amount of worlds from disney (the movies disney makes are created and prodused at a slow pace) and I think it would shake the basis of KH some how, make it imballenced I think since it is about sora and mainly disney that the ff character are there just for rememberence and they are to be kept to a minimal whilst the disney games are not noticed all that much so they are focussed on alot and are to be explored more than in the videos or shows.(so what i am sayin is that this is just disney's way of gettin noticed in the gaming world)

Last edited:

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
AzoneG1 said:
well sorry yeesh no need to snap at me it was just a silly spelling mistake. would u like it if someone snapped at you for such a diminutive action. well excuse me.

Woah chill I was just kidding. I know I make my mistakes sometimes. sorry if I over did it.

deadly_silence

I'd love to see a Narnia World, that would be awsome! Is the ending pretty open like the first? I watched the clips, but sicne I haven't played the game I didn't know what was going on, lol.

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
keyblademaster42 said:
dont forget that there coming out with the new POTC movie theyll probly put that in and ill bet ttheyll put Aladin in itagain and the little mermaid

well I guess your right but do u think that they would really want to bring those worlds back again. I mean fans will probably get bored of these worlds by then.(it's like the spy kids movies the first was alright but after the second one and third it just got pretty pathetic) But it is a possibility of POTC coming back that would seem possible.

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

Neato. You forgot the Lilo & Stitch world.. that'd be alot better than Chicken Little.... Yeah uh, the Final Fantasy characters that'd be cool to see in KH3 are Vincent, Red XIII, Cait Sith, Barret, the Turks, Zell, Rinoa, maybe Quistis, Wakka, Tidus, and it'd be cool if Sora could ride a Chocobo...

FigmentJedi

Use theme park stuff dangit! Here's some stuff I'd want:
Thunder Mesa(based on Disneyland Paris's Frontierland with Big Thunder Mountain and Phantom Manor as the main parts of the world)
Chickapin Hill(based on Song of the South and Splash Mountain)
The Dreamport(based on the original Journey Into Imagination which was at Epcot, if not a world, at least have Figment as a summon)

RenoTurk

Wakka and Tidus shown up KH1 (so they might be back in KH3, but who know.)

Name of FF Movie is Final Fantasy: Spirit Within

The Bouncer characters WOULD NOT BE IN (sinec it is Walt Disney and Final Fantasy mixed game)

I dont think Characters from final fantasy crystal chronicles would debut.. I have that game and those characters lack personalitiy.

------------------

I noticed that you list most of cartoon movies, but not human movies (remember that they added POTC which open possible world of other human movies like Zorro, Treasure Island, Tom and Huck, National Treasure, Parent Trap, etc

Also there is many walt disney tv shows.

Last edited:

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com
How about:
1.The Rescuers
2.The Great Mouse Detective
3.Atlantis: The Lost Empire
4.James And The Giant Peach
5.The Little Mermaid II: Return To The Sea
6.Aladdin And The King Of Thieves
7.Inspector Gadget
8.Cars (I can see Sora now as a car:p )
9.Bedknobs And Broomsticks
10.Who Framed Roger Rabbit
11.Robin Hood
12.National Treasure
13.Herbie
14.Sky High
15.Marry Poppins
16.Flight Of The Navigator
17.The Haunted Mansion
18.Freaky Friday

And I would like to see Max and Mortimer make an apperance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back