• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible VEN/SORA/ROXAS theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cexiangel

I'm new to the forums, so i figured i'd just go and list a few possible connections between our 3 favorite kh heroes.
1.Ventus get sealed inside of sora somehow, which in turn affects roxas.
2. Ventus is Sora's uncle. Now, I know what your thinking; "Family doesn't matter in kh". my response; "So far." yeah, kh 1 and 2 didn't involve a whole lot of family business, but bbs might get a little more in depth.
3. it's a coincidence. OMG!
4.the princesses of heart remember ventus, so when their hearts are made into the black keyblade and sora stabs himself like some kind of video game disney emo, their memories affect the way that roxas looks.
5.when ventus finds the light kingdom key, a part of him gets left behind in it and when sora inherits it, ventus's soul or whatever enters sora or something.
6.Kairi meets ventus at some point, so when her heart gets sealed inside sora, her very, very, very distant memories of ventus affect roxas.

there you go. flame as much as you deem necessary, and while i'm here i might as well advertise for my quizilla page (Username's acelegin)

Cexiangel

lol. thnx 4 those link. rotflmaoastc (rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off and scaring the cat)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
First off, welcome to the forums.

We know Ven/Sora/Roxas are connected in some way, as we can tell by their physical similarities. But I'm doubting the whole Ven gets sealed into a 4 year old that nobody in the game (lowercase n) knows theory.

2. Ventus is Sora's uncle. Now, I know what your thinking; "Family doesn't matter in kh". my response; "So far." yeah, kh 1 and 2 didn't involve a whole lot of family business, but bbs might get a little more in depth.

Family still doesn't matter. BBS involving forgotten or long-lost relatives would just turn the game into a horrible fanfic. Another point is that Ven is probably not from DI. I'd expect him to show some recognition at the legend of the paopu fruit when Aqua gives him and Terra the charms if he was. But at least you didn't say he's the father -.-"

Since when is anything in this series a coincidence?

4.the princesses of heart remember ventus, so when their hearts are made into the black keyblade and sora stabs himself like some kind of video game disney emo, their memories affect the way that roxas looks.

Roxas looks similar to Sora, but doesn't look like him exactly because he's a "special Nobody." Though you have to wonder just what "special" means...

5.when ventus finds the light kingdom key, a part of him gets left behind in it and when sora inherits it, ventus's soul or whatever enters sora or something.

MX says in the TGS 2009 trailer "Look around. The Keyblade’s power is governed by the heart of it’s previous master’s until the end." Also, that secret ending isn't exactly 100% canon...

6.Kairi meets ventus at some point, so when her heart gets sealed inside sora, her very, very, very distant memories of ventus affect roxas.

Because Ven would totally run into a four year old princess, assuming Aeleus and Dilan let him into the castle at some point. Also, to clarify, her heart wasn't sealed into Sora. Rather, it found shelter in his body.

Awkward Squid

Welcome to the forums.

I'm new to the forums, so i figured i'd just go and list a few possible connections between our 3 favorite kh heroes.

That's pretty much the basic theory. But again, proof?

Well, at least you didn't say Ven was his dad or anything...but Sora is four years old during BBS and Ven is well...young himself. And I'm going to be one of the people who say 'family isn't important in kh'.

...Didn't Nomura say Ven and Roxas were connected?

Like unknownchaser said, it's unlikely that Ven randomly met a four year old princess with Dilan and Aeleus guarding the door...although it's debatable to some extent.

DarkSoldier85

Well the heart obviously affects the way a person looks (i.e. Xehanort's Heartless), so if Ven's heart were to be put in Sora, when Sora produced Roxas his looks were reflected by the heart within him (Ven's heart).

Sora9890

Here's a thought:

Sora has no relation to Ven at all, and the only reason Roxas looks like Ven is because Kairi and/or Sora had some kind of meeting with Ven or he did somethin for them, or well somethin.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
kk.
What significance would that show, though? While we don't know every detail, based on what we know, a family connection would be unnecessary.
I'd like to think that the princesses remembered Ven too, since they appear in Sora's first awakening (which I believe to be based off of Ven's memories; Sora's memories only had a few people in Roxas's awakening because that's all who were still connected to him).
Woudln't explain how POHs appeared in Sora's awakening, me thinks.
Not what I was thinking, but I like the idea of a predestined Kairi-Sora relationship based on chains of memories since Kairi must've landed in Destiny Islands for a reason....Maybe something like Ven's heart being chained to his memories, or whatever.

Though it'd be unlikely that distant memories would affect Roxas's appearance over strong memories.
Well the heart obviously affects the way a person looks (i.e. Xehanort's Heartless), so if Ven's heart were to be put in Sora, when Sora produced Roxas his looks were reflected by the heart within him (Ven's heart).
XH is a bad example, assuming that Dilin's/Even's/Aleus's nobodies are "normal." :V

Here's a thought:

Sora has no relation to Ven at all, and the only reason Roxas looks like Ven is because Kairi and/or Sora had some kind of meeting with Ven or he did somethin for them, or well somethin.
Ewww

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
im getting tired of these theories
cant we just wait till BBS comes out
less than 2 months people

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No, because I am an American. God knows when they're gonna release it here

I'd give it about 3 months. That's how long it took for Days' NA release. Maybe a bit longer since BBS contains much more than Days. Hopefully, it won't take 8 months like Dissidia.

RegnieRiku

I believe that proof is lacking in all of those. While I know you said they were theories, that thus don't require proof as they are just your speculations, I think that BBS is too close to launch for evidence less theories to be thrown around.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

=D I love yew.

Finally somebody else thinks this. Also I imagine if Ven had met Kairi (and if he made multiple visits to RG, which is possible) that each time he would have met Kairi and hung with her in a big brother-little sister relationship kind of way. It would also show why she's so obsessed/drawn to Sora seeing as how he acts majorly like Ven. Plus, it sounds better than Ven being inside Sora somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back