• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible VA for KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnableMemory

After see some of the new videos for KH2 and hearing some of the voices it got me questioning on some of the actors. Some sounded familiar while others didn't. Hear are two actors I think are in the game...

Ricky Ullman is Seifer
Jessica Di Cicco is Olette

Don't flame me for this but I think these are the voice actors for the two based on listening to the videos. Who do you think is playing each character?

dejah

:|
sorry keyblade.

but it's okay. i wont tell anyone you love me THAT much.xD

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Oathkeeper01 said:
I wish this was on youtube......but it aint......*sigh*

There should be if you look hard enough. I'll be surprised if youtube doesn't have any.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Ricky Ullman is a dude on the disney channel on shows like phil of the future.......I think.......he's phil.....

ReturnableMemory

Oathkeeper01 said:
Ricky Ullman is a dude on the disney channel on shows like phil of the future.......I think.......he's phil.....

Yep he is phil and he also did Eric in "The Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama". I brought that up because in the movie he says "loser", and hearing Seifer saying loser got me thinking that he could be doing Seifer.

Anyone know a website that i can contact Ricky and ask him if he's doing a voice in the game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back