• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Possible Spoiler's)Riku's Shell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlonedHairedKid

ok know i dont kno if im rite or not but its just something i got a strong feeling about. Know we all kno that the Orginzation is made up of shells from people with strong hearts that once lost there heart. For example: Sora's shell is Roxas, Kiari's shell is Namine but noone said anything about riku cause he also lost his heart and we also said that Saix has some sort of connection with riku. Well could it be a strong possibility that Saix is riku's shell but looks nothing like him?

Heres a pic of Saix
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2e/XIII_Order_07_Saix.png

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
There's a problem with that.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku doesn't have a shell. His body and heart never seperated. Rather than losing his heart, xehanort merely "lived" inside rikus heart, and changing his physical appearence.

Riku_123

GTX said:
There's a problem with that.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i read that somewhere so i know its true

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
no, riku completely left his body, but think about what a shell is, a body and soul with no heart, but rikus body always had a heart in it, it was xehanorts heart.

the only thing close to a shell was when xehanort was using rikus body in kh1 for the final battle

Stryder_sdc

violent_anger said:
no, riku completely left his body, but think about what a shell is, a body and soul with no heart, but rikus body always had a heart in it, it was xehanorts heart.

the only thing close to a shell was when xehanort was using rikus body in kh1 for the final battle

Wrong, if this was true Riku would have become a Heartless, remember, in chain of memories and KH2, riku is fighting the darkness in his heart, hell in KH1, riku appears before his body in Xehanorts form to prevent him reaching Kairi, his heart was still in his body as he was preventing Xehanort from using it, and dont say u cant have 2 hearts in one body coz Kairi had her heart hidden in Soras, Xehanorts basically just "Possesed" Rikus Heart

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Stryder_sdc said:
Wrong, if this was true Riku would have become a Heartless, remember, in chain of memories and KH2, riku is fighting the darkness in his heart, hell in KH1, riku appears before his body in Xehanorts form to prevent him reaching Kairi, his heart was still in his body as he was preventing Xehanort from using it, and dont say u cant have 2 hearts in one body coz Kairi had her heart hidden in Soras, Xehanorts basically just "Possesed" Rikus Heart
no your wrong nomoura said it himself........violent anger is right

Question:
In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
if there was a kingdom hearts of riku of what he did after the end of kh1 and before kh CoM things would be much simplier

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
^Nothing. That's what EVERYONE tells me. Saix has NO relation with Riku. Yet some descriptions insist on this. Saix can't be Riku's nobody because
1) His name is not an anagram of Riku's
2) He is not a recent member of the order compared to Marluxia and Roxas
3) His weapon has no similarity to Riku's
4) His personality has no similarity to Riku's

PhoenixKey

I think it's probably a combination of a couple of people's answers.

Riku's heart did leave his body when Xenoheart finally kicked him out after the last time we see him at Hollow Bastion. However, he didn't become a Heartless because his heart was not 100% consumed by Darkness. When Sora became a Heartless it was because the Dark Keyblade opened his heart completely to the Darkness.
Riku's heart was severely tainted, but never consumed since Xenoheart was the main source of his Darkness/Dark Power. The Darkness that made him evil, in other words, wasn't his own. Before that he wasn't really evil - just jealous of Sora's new friends and desperately trying to save Kairi.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
oh god am i tired of reposting this

Another Keyblade...
I've gotten the Keyblade for this side.

Riku
?

I've been talking to you all along.
But my words were hindered by the darkness covering your heart.

Riku
I don't know who you are, but... What's happened to me?

Your heart has overcome the darkness.
But you couldn't take back your body.

So only your heart was left behind
In this dark side where stolen hearts are gathered.

Riku
What should I do?

Riku turns to face the way onwards again.

The door of darkness that is soon going to appear...
That door, through which we cannot pass...
In order to close it,
Two keys and two hearts are needed.

Perhaps you too, like me, come here for that purpose.
Maybe it was fate.
the voice is mickey, this is a cutscene in KH:FM riku in the world of darkness

his heart overcame the freakin dam darkness, that is why he isnt a heartless, heartless are the darkness in your heart, riku overcame his darkness, god, stop making me repost this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back