• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*possible spoilers inside* problem with ORG list

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Drama Setter said:
Smh at these people thinking that he is number 13.

Check the jap. kh2 site and they updated the organization. The dude's name is Saix and his weapon is a sword. It's the guy with the scar of x on his face on the left side of the picture you gave us. People be smart.

Number 13 and 1 will probably not be revealed anytime(unless some jap players spoil it for us)

Good job...at naming number 7...now about the SILVER HAIRED MEMBER...hes probably 13...for the colorblind, Saix has blue hair

Bloodwinter

Actually the name Raxiel and Aldax were fan given names. Aldax given to Saix before his name was confirmed. Not even a rumor, just what people wished his name would be.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
DrkNessOfHeart said:
>_> read carefully ..or do you need help reading? let me help you

what yoyo06 said

what I said

He meant that NO order members from CoM were returning, but oviously axel and diz are returning..so therefore he's wrong..get it now?

no need to get mad jeez

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Elyric said:
Ok COM unknowns not coming back
New guy looks like Zexion or Riku but...does anyone know his eye color?
I think I have a theroy...

I looked closely in the trailer and his eye color looks blue.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
He said the org members that DIED. So I'm afraid YOUR wrong. And I can't believe there are still dillusional people out there hat still think that SHU is Zexion, even after reading that he's dead and isn't coming back. I mean, any idiot couldve guessed. I knew they were dead when Axel said this to Vexen: "If your a nobody, I wonder where you will go after I kill you?" or something like that. That implied that if a nobody dies, there is NO hope of coming back, because they already had no hearts to begin with. If the Org members could just be revived like that, why did they fear death so much?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
He said the org members that DIED. So I'm afraid YOUR wrong. And I can't believe there are still dillusional people out there hat still think that SHU is Zexion, even after reading that he's dead and isn't coming back. I mean, any idiot couldve guessed. I knew they were dead when Axel said this to Vexen: "If your a nobody, I wonder where you will go after I kill you?" or something like that. That implied that if a nobody dies, there is NO hope of coming back, because they already had no hearts to begin with. If the Org members could just be revived like that, why did they fear death so much?

Maybe because they dont know what happens? Axel proves they don't. People fear what they don't understand. While chances are they die for good, we don't know. I mean before KH if someone said you could lose your heart but still live on I would be like "Pfft, what?" but after all the weird crap I've seen... I wouldn't be surprised.

dejah

:|
Vzam said:
Good job...at naming number 7...now about the SILVER HAIRED MEMBER...hes probably 13...for the colorblind, Saix has blue hair

: giggles:

heehee...

silver haired member. XD. bad mental image...

Chosenoneknuckles

I had a thought about this today and I was wondering if the answer might just be in front of us.

Remember that scan said that the Unknown was a 'feminine; like one?

Could that not in fact be Saix? People made the mistake of calling Vexen a girl from his name, I think people such as myself may have seen the first few shots of Saix as a female.

If that would be the case then the silver haired unknown and EM are free to take up their respective spots, whatever they may be.

Although I'm Silver Haired Unknwon = #13 and EM being #1

There may be a rule in place that exludes the Superior from the numbering system, making the most likely one, the EM the exclusion.

But hey those are just some random thoughts I had ^^.

Crimson Warlocke

Hmmm . . . Saix looks masculine to me. I wish that all of the Org. members that died from chain of memories would come back.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I think we will see them in flashbacks, maybe in the intro that "recaps" the events of COM? *shrugs*

As for a female-like org member... I would say SHU was more female like, just in the hair.

helios

Bronze Member
I thought it was Zex at first but the more i see him he looks so different.

dejah

:|
i agree with darling Fred..

we'll definitely see flashbacks..

be it Sora gaining back memory of what went on in Castle Oblivion. or BHK getting sora's memories. ;)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It would be an AWSOME intro to see COM summed up in some cut scenes... I mean Nomura has the FFAC staff (who did AWSOME battles) so maybe they will do some awsome flash back battles between Sora / Riku and the Org Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back