• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*possible spoilers inside* problem with ORG list

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
ok i noticed theres one problem with the ORG list made at the KH2 website.
they never included the Silver Haired ORG member. (rumored to be named Aldax/Raxial) in their list.
ThirteenthOrder2missing.jpg

Aldax0fix.jpg

who is he?
is he zexion?
or is he # 13/1 ?
he has long hair if you look closely, he might not be zexion!?

i cant think of who he can be. maybe we can discuss this here
dont turn this into the zexion or not discussion war. just touch the topic. but dont go deeply into that part

Chosenoneknuckles

He's not Zexion and he has no confirmed name as of yet.

I think that he isn't the EM, I'd hope that Square Enix not spoil that part of the game, seeing as it'd be in the finale.

So this leaves us with either he's #1 or he's #13.

And the female fills in the other spot.

OR

There's no female org member at all and so space for #1 is avaiable, i.e. the EM the most likely to be the Superior as of what we know right now.

OR

The Superior doesn't count in the number lineup and thus the EM or whoever they are are excluded from the no. list, and leaves the first and second scenarios to decide who is who etc.

Oracle

Well... He COULD be Zexion... Even if he does have long hair. Hair tends to grow if you don't cut it after a year you know...

RikusDarkHalf

Oracle said:
Well... He COULD be Zexion... Even if he does have long hair. Hair tends to grow if you don't cut it after a year you know...

One problem by what i heard the org members besides axel from com will not be returning

Also im mad because of that because Zexion kicked ass

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
i think the silver haired unknown(rumored roxiel) is #13, he's got to be of some importance if sora is asking him to be let into the world of darkness, there has got to be a reason that #13 is saved near the end to be revealed, i understand #1, but #13? i think the guy(roxiel) is #13, hes just got to have a major reason. s-e definately left #13 to be unveiled last for a reason

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
yoyoj06 said:
The Guy Is Not Zexion!!!!!!!!!!! It Has Already Been Confirmed That No Order Members From Chain Of Memories Appears In Kh2!!!!!!!

THAT WAS NEVER CONFIRMED! Nomura said that org members that were killed off in CoM will not return. Get your facts straight dude >_>

Vzam

Bronze Member
hes probably #13...theres no new female, theres no information about a new female other then mad up rumors and out of context retards saying theres one...the EM hasnt been revealed yet, why would they if its one of those "big suprises"?

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
what if the superior was not rank 1, but higher then that? it is extremely possible, so there is an extra character to fit in(female,silver-haired, enigmatic man) there's your three spots left right there(supposing superior is higher then rank 1

the female org member people are talking about, did anyone give the possibility that she could be enigmatic man, superior, or rank 1 or 13(supposing that the superior is higher then rank one) it is very possible

i still think the silver-haired guy is #13, hes got to have great importance

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Elyric said:
Drkness and yoyoj its sounds like you posted the same thing...

>_> read carefully ..or do you need help reading? let me help you

what yoyo06 said
The Guy Is Not Zexion!!!!!!!!!!! It Has Already Been Confirmed That No Order Members From Chain Of Memories Appears In Kh2!!!!!!!

what I said
THAT WAS NEVER CONFIRMED! Nomura said that org members that were killed off[b/] in CoM will not return. Get your facts straight dude >_>

He meant that NO order members from CoM were returning, but oviously axel and diz are returning..so therefore he's wrong..get it now?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Smh at these people thinking that he is number 13.

Check the jap. kh2 site and they updated the organization. The dude's name is Saix and his weapon is a sword. It's the guy with the scar of x on his face on the left side of the picture you gave us. People be smart.

Number 13 and 1 will probably not be revealed anytime(unless some jap players spoil it for us)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back