• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible spoiler??? bhk and sora linked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikisearsrweird

i restarted kh today and during the scene where sora is laying on his bed then goes out the window to save the raft, i noticed something that pretty much confirms the link between sora and bhk (or roxas).

when his mom calls him for tea, the camera goes along the ground and laying crumpled in a heap are bhk's pants.

i'm not exactly sure whether they were or not so if you frantically restart kh and find out it's not true, then just send an email to m.ende@hotmail.com
and i'll put up a thread apoligising for the wasted time.:D

port royal 12

well i did it and i was not ture it just had spag bowl stanis on his undies and

his mum is a really bad cook so it came out brunt

or it had poo on it
skiddes

or maybe BHK was in the shower wahsing the $*** of his chest because sora took a dump on BHK's cheast
you know how he likes it.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
from port royal12's sig:
"if yu fell that i gave a good pst or made a good thread

plz give me a rep point "

^^hahah! How ironic, and sad. Im sure there will be a few NEGATIVE rep points for that last post. No i didnt say i would do it.. but just wait.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Sorry, but i don't recall making any posts about "pooing" on others' chests. But to each his/her own, right? And we can't bash the kids' theory, or sighting at least. Someone should go check....

^^OMGZ i maDe tHa wurstEstT pPOSt eva

O

Orochi Yashiro

Well, most people don't have only one pair of clothes that they change with magic. Besides, when Sora was little e wore diffrent clothes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back