• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

POSSIBLE SECRET BOSS LOCATION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
where in the world has the US version more content?
I remember that the Japanese KH1 didn't have the Sephiroth boss battle, but I don't remember what the English KHII had that it was added, but if content was added, it was because the English version added content, but only very few things.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just find it hard to believe three days in we get the secret ending but no secret boss. Did Nomura hide it that well?

Why does it feel like when FM+ came out, it took no time for people to unlock the Data Org in the Cavern of Remembrance (and fought all those superpowered Nobodies in that hall hat looked like CO) and find LS in the DC?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
where in the world has the US version more content? and if the important party like special scenes and bosses arent in the west release

Kurt Zisa, Sephiroth, and Ice Titan were exclusive to NA, I believe. And then. . . Final Mix.

Z

Zulkir

where in the world has the US version more content? and if the important party like special scenes and bosses arent in the west release

Square likes to:

Release an unfinished game in Japan.

Release a finished game in the U.S.

Then go back and re-release the finished game in japan, then piss the U.S off by putting in awesome extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back