• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

POSSIBLE SECRET BOSS LOCATION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

This is to anyone with Birth by Sleep that has beaten it, after you beat the game/Land of Departure was destroyed, is it possible to go back to that to the world? Because if it is, has anyone tried going back? Maybe it will be Castle Oblivion and you will find the secret boss?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I think someone would have notice by now and told everyone where this boss is. It has to be portal takes them to CO.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
After you beat everything except for whatever is left in the Keyblade Graveyard it spawns you at a World of Light, or at least it's just a big round ball of light that has no battle level or percentage complete. This level also is unavailable to be clicked on so chances are it's a new area that you can't unlock until you beat all scenarios then come back to it and that's where the Secret Boss is (I'm just taking an educated guess)

T

The Spoiler

╬ProperArtist╬;4765550 said:
After you beat everything except for whatever is left in the Keyblade Graveyard it spawns you at a World of Light, or at least it's just a big round ball of light that has no battle level or percentage complete. This level also is unavailable to be clicked on so chances are it's a new area that you can't unlock until you beat all scenarios then come back to it and that's where the Secret Boss is (I'm just taking an educated guess)
:O

I think we found our answer.

desmume

╬ProperArtist╬;4765550 said:

That world is Destiny Islands.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
That world is Destiny Islands.

All the more reason for the boss to be found there since you never actually step foot on Destiny Islands, it's just all cutscenes and all the other worlds you can at least revisit but this seems to be the only world you can't.
There's still a good chance this isn't where the secret boss is located, I am again just guessing.

desmume

╬ProperArtist╬;4765604 said:
All the more reason for the boss to be found there since you never actually step foot on Destiny Islands, it's just all cutscenes and all the other worlds you can at least revisit but this seems to be the only world you can't.
There's still a good chance this isn't where the secret boss is located, I am again just guessing.

Or it could be like Disney Castle in KH1.

But i hope it's like you said.

Kentsu13

i think either aqua goes back to lod w/ only a fragemtn left and a portal spawn bringing her to co or maybe she jsut finds co while going to rod (since co is in btw)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Or it could be like Disney Castle in KH1.

But i hope it's like you said.

Disney Castle is part of Disney Town.

And if it is Destiny Islands, that means that there's still two more worlds, because CO is in the game for sure.

Mariolee

Disney Castle is part of Disney Town.

And if it is Destiny Islands, that means that there's still two more worlds, because CO is in the game for sure.

How are you so sure? Is there a quotre from Nomura or something?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
How are you so sure? Is there a quotre from Nomura or something?

How am I so sure about what?

The fact that CO is in the game?

b7cjf8.png

There's also more to the story after the three scenarios, because the final ending shows Mickey sad returning his Keyblade, and shows Aqua with the Keyblade used by Eraqus, which we haven't seen in Aqua's scenario.

Mitchman

The secret boss is likely part of Aqua's finally. How she got the Eraqus keyblade, CO and how she ended up in the Realm of Darkness.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Does that matter? The world was there in KH1 but there was nothing we could do to go there.

My mistake, I thought you were saying that it was Disney Castle.

Still, you have to be able to go there, they wouldn't hide it and give it world stats if you couldn't visit it.

Kentsu13

How am I so sure about what?

The fact that CO is in the game?

b7cjf8.png

There's also more to the story after the three scenarios, because the final ending shows Mickey sad returning his Keyblade, and shows Aqua with the Keyblade used by Eraqus, which we haven't seen in Aqua's scenario.

hopefully it wasnt cut outta the game and also in liek early trailers it showed terra and ven at radiant garden w/ ven hurt was that cut too i haven t seen it

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
hopefully it wasnt cut outta the game and also in liek early trailers it showed terra and ven at radiant garden w/ ven hurt was that cut too i haven t seen it

It wasn't cut, it was merely moved to Land of Departure. I've seen it on a justin.tv stream.

Oh, and it can't have been cut out. The screenshot is from the JF2010 trailer, which would have had things from the complete game, not concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back