• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

POSSIBLE SECRET BOSS LOCATION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noshade15

omg this scene of CO was in the WINTER TRAILER! seriously it MUST be in the game! why wouldn't it be! so yeah I think it's gonna be castle oblivion, there's obviously alot that we haven't seen yet from Aqua's stand point.

Maybe you have to get 100% in either of Ven or Terra story first, THEN when you play as Aqua last you already have that world unlocked before or after the final battle. I mean Nomura wanted us to play 1.Terra first, then 2. Ven, then finish with 3. Aqua, he made the script play out that way.

T

The Spoiler

Does that matter? The world was there in KH1 but there was nothing we could do to go there.

My mistake, I thought you were saying that it was Disney Castle.

Still, you have to be able to go there, they wouldn't hide it and give it world stats if you couldn't visit it.
If you were watching Vens stream yesterday, while in disney town you can see disney castle, and you go in it too.
It wasn't cut, it was merely moved to Land of Departure. I've seen it on a justin.tv stream.

Oh, and it can't have been cut out. The screenshot is from the JF2010 trailer, which would have had things from the complete game, not concepts.
Youve seen it? Can I have a link?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Youve seen it? Can I have a link?

It's the same scene where Eraqus says you're not supposed to exist to Ven, Terra then appears saving Ven's life. Eraqus send a blast of light or something at them from his Keyblade, and that's how Ven got hurt. Terra then picks him up and opens a gateway leading to Destiny Islands, and throws Ven in it.

memoire.mx

if ya going about the 100hours gametime than it should take bout 4 days after release
makes me think that we find it out arround tommorow or tuesday

T

The Spoiler

It's the same scene where Eraqus says you're not supposed to exist to Ven, Terra then appears saving Ven's life. Eraqus send a blast of light or something at them from his Keyblade, and that's how Ven got hurt. Terra then picks him up and opens a gateway leading to Destiny Islands, and throws Ven in it.
I know that... we are talking about Castle Oblivion...

EDIT: I just realized Iwrestledabearonce was talking about that scene not being cut, not Castle Oblivion

Mariolee

How am I so sure about what?

The fact that CO is in the game?

b7cjf8.png

There's also more to the story after the three scenarios, because the final ending shows Mickey sad returning his Keyblade, and shows Aqua with the Keyblade used by Eraqus, which we haven't seen in Aqua's scenario.

Holy crap, I totally forgot about that. OK, that's where the final boss is, no question about it.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Im assuming that it is in CO, proper artist's explanation is the most plausible...If not and CO is only in the extra story part for Aqua then that little portal must lead to DI. Also, I think the secret boss is Young MX and that pic that supposedly looks like him seems to be at DI.

memoire.mx

asks me what "whateverthesecretbosswillbe" thing makes in CO if its really the destroyed LoD.
so i think the boss will either be in CO or RG

Kentsu13

haha you know what would SUCK is if it's only for a "Final Mix" lol better not be, b/c that would only be for japan

well for dissidia NA and EU releases had more stuff than the oringal dissidia so maybe bbs could have more stuff (cross figners)

memoire.mx

dissdia had more contet cause EURO and US players are more like beating the hell of the opennent and dont wanna spend hours in a lame story mode to unlock charas.

dont think that bbs will have more hopefully a final mix version but dunno if that will be better

Mariolee

I hate when Nomura pulls out a Final Mix/RE version. I feel like I'm buying an incomplete game if it's not a Final Mix version.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
not at all, because the english version of home console kh games always have more content than the japanese one, so everyone is even.

mm yup yup KH1 had secret bosses but...

KH2 says hi to you too

memoire.mx

where in the world has the US version more content? and if the important party like special scenes and bosses arent in the west release

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
The three bonus bosses in KH were exclusive to the NA version until Nomura decided to create Final Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back