• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi_Forever

Well, I was just on the EGM website watching a KH2 video. When I saw that they had the release date as March 15. I thought this was just another prediction until I thought about it, EGM is supposed to have a full interview with Nomura in the next issue. What if they already had this interview and he told them that this was the release date. I'm probably wrong but it was just an idea.

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=2017814

TheKing'sGuard

The only official release date is Square-Enix. The prez of Square-Enix wants it to be out in March BUT that may not be the case.

In a previous forum I posted how SE announces a game about a month and a half to two months in advance. SE should make an official announcement within the next couple weeks if it is going to come out in March. It's coming but for now we gotta be patient. Replay KH1 or freshen up on your Final Fantasy stories or Disney plots.

Kairi_Forever

silverdragon1615 said:
Yeah you shouldn't make release date threads they wil be closed! Anyway goodnight guys I'm signing off for the day

Oh, oops sorry, didn't know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back