• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible relationship!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilshire

idk...i would lilke them to have this mutual romance where they are open about it but dont go so far as to kissing and stuff, like holding hands when there sitting down or say some semi-romantic thing. you know? like something that's farely obvious but dont put any focus into it

Yeah exactly, that's the right idea. SEE that would be doing romance in KH the right way :wink:

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Except there won't be any romance. There never was any romance. There is no potential for romance. There are friendships, there are bonds, there are strong connections, but there is no romance.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The last thing Birth by Sleep needs is a romance dragging it down. Ven can be shown having a school-boy crush on Aqua or something, but I would prefer nothing more than that.

A

Azrael

Is it just me or does anybody else think it's possible that aqua and Ven can be a couple. :love:
Maybe we have another KH1 scenario. Terra being Riku would be the guy that would jokingly mess with Ven, teasing him about his love for aqua. just an idea XD ( an idea that i hope is true:wink:)
PLZ comment your opinions!!!! I'm extremely interested in what you think. :36:

Aqua and Ven seem to be friends while Terra's the distant one although he's close to Ven than Aqua. I still say something might go on since she was so defensive when Maleficent told her and Ven about Terra descending to darkness.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont think terra is that close to aqua...they werent really interacting much. but we'll see. i believe that ven is close to both terra and aqua. like he is the one that ties the trio together

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm more of a Terra/Aqua :v.

But, I rather prefer that this time, a trio is based on utter and complete friendship and familial feelings. Example being, Aqua being motherly to Ven. Aqua being a trustful and loyal partner to Terra as one of a family would. Terra being an older brother to Ven. Ven seeing Terra as an older brother in turn, and Aqua as an older sister.

And together, they make a strong team without all the unnecessary drama and shipping wars.

Allister Rose

French Lover
no...i just think they should be friends....as for romance, there wouldnt be any at all, but it's nice to dream. Aqua and terra dont look like they like eachother, looks like terra is the leader and aqua just follows....

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Aqua and terra dont look like they like eachother, looks like terra is the leader and aqua just follows....

Which, not only makes the description about Aqua caring for her friends, yes, plural, and worrying over them (not him) throughout the game while they do their thing, wrong, but it completely negates her words that remind Ven, who the friendship seems more focused on in the trailers with Terra, about not believing whatever Maleficent says about their friend. Complete faith and trust equals not liking each other?

Yeah, I'm completely lost there.

And I don't see what's bad with them being like family, and not only friends. They might train together, but that doesn't mean they have to keep it professional. I say to my best friend that she's like my sister, because that's how close we are. It's already been stated in the new scans that Terra is like an older brother to Ven, and so, the same can be said about the whole group in general having that sort of feeling. Which I prefer.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I always thought Ven would be kind of the kid of the team, with the other two looking out for him. So yeah, I agree with TwilightNight.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Which, not only makes the description about Aqua caring for her friends, yes, plural, and worrying over them (not him) throughout the game while they do their thing, wrong, but it completely negates her words that remind Ven, who the friendship seems more focused on in the trailers with Terra, about not believing whatever Maleficent says about their friend. Complete faith and trust equals not liking each other?

Yeah, I'm completely lost there.

And I don't see what's bad with them being like family, and not only friends. They might train together, but that doesn't mean they have to keep it professional. I say to my best friend that she's like my sister, because that's how close we are. It's already been stated in the new scans that Terra is like an older brother to Ven, and so, the same can be said about the whole group in general having that sort of feeling. Which I prefer.

why mention terra as a brother to ven but not to aqua? why doesnt it state that aqua sees terra like a brother?

let's not comapre a game to our lives.

from what i see terra and aqua have a leader and subordinate relationship (from what i can see).

twilightNight,why cant we just call them friends instead of seeing themselves as family? they go on there separate ways, they wont have enough time to interact as much as family do

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
People in friendships take on certain roles naturally. The "little brother", the "motherly figure". Its what happens. Therefore, it isn't that hard to think of.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
why mention terra as a brother to ven but not to aqua? why doesnt it state that aqua sees terra like a brother?

let's not comapre a game to our lives.

An older brother can also mean to say that Ven views Terra as a sort of role model or proficient figure that he could depend on or respect. To guide him. Might be the reason why they used that notion. Aqua appears more on being concerned over them both in description, it only dictates the role she would be accomplishing.

And, compare our lives to games? I was merely stating an example. If you take that as not able to be compared, then "friends" or any type of connection will be void as well considering it's part of real life.

from what i see terra and aqua have a leader and subordinate relationship (from what i can see).

The only leader and subordinate relationship I see is TAV and their Master. And, other than that, you based that on only one scene where they interacted in the stairs? Terra and Aqua are more levelheaded, and are adults. Their conversations will take a more serious and deeper turn.

twilightNight,why cant we just call them friends instead of seeing themselves as family? they go on there separate ways, they wont have enough time to interact as much as family do

And, why can't I not call them only friends then? Is it that wrong to see a group you spend time with treat and see each other as family? (which will also permanently cut off the chances of anyone liking each other, that I don't mind) Because that's kind of farfetched and false. It's not impossible. BBS only focused on one part of their lives and the troubles that they face now. Not the past. While they separate, they have trained together for who knows how long. Aqua and Terra are of higher status and more skilled than Ven, so it's obvious to me they have more experience, and had gone under keyblade arts firs-

I'm just going to quote Raz again because he narrowed it down simply:

People in friendships take on certain roles naturally. The "little brother", the "motherly figure". It's what happens. Therefore, it isn't that hard to think of.

Modnar

We have yet to see any kind of "relationship" amongst any of the main characters in any of the games, and something tells me we never will. It's too kid friendly to insert an element of "relationship". Sora and Kairi will probly be as close as we get to something of that nature.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The only leader and subordinate relationship I see is TAV and their Master. And, other than that, you based that on only one scene where they interacted in the stairs? Terra and Aqua are more levelheaded, and are adults. Their conversations will take a more serious and deeper turn.

And, why can't I not call them only friends then? Is it that wrong to see a group you spend time with treat and see each other as family? (which will also permanently cut off the chances of anyone liking each other, that I don't mind) Because that's kind of farfetched and false. It's not impossible. BBS only focused on one part of their lives and the troubles that they face now. Not the past. While they separate, they have trained together for who knows how long. Aqua and Terra are of higher status and more skilled than Ven, so it's obvious to me they have more experience, and had gone under keyblade arts firs-

I'm just going to quote Raz again because he narrowed it down simply:

how can you see tav and there master as subordinate and leader? master isnt leading them, there on there own, they only follow the mission. As for leadership within TAV it appears to be terra, in the cutscene where terra converses with aqua, he mentions that they should chanse the PoH, which aqua listens, from that i can see that terra is a leader there. as for role model, it doesnt have to be compared to family.

also you misread my comment i said "why cant we just call them friends " , seeing the second paragraph of the comment makes you think sometihng else

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
how can you see tav and there master as subordinate and leader? master isnt leading them, there on there own, they only follow the mission. As for leadership within TAV it appears to be terra, in the cutscene where terra converses with aqua, he mentions that they should chanse the PoH, which aqua listens, from that i can see that terra is a leader there. as for role model, it doesnt have to be compared to family.

Because it's their Master, the one who trained them, is probably still training them, and who gives them orders? They follow what he says, if anything. Especially if you saw the scene where he is apparently going down the stairs, and they left all the stuff that they were doing quickly, and gather up together in a hurry. So, yes, that is a subordinate (having not so great importance or rank as another) and leader. Even higher. Terra seems to be the most experienced, and has a higher badge in terms of his accomplishments, but that doesn't mean, nor have we seen him been referred to, as a second-in-command because of it.

What has been said many times throughout the scans is that Terra is doing his own thing in following Master Xehanort, Ventus is trailing him, and Aqua is worrying over them both. Trust me when I say I saw the trailer where Aqua and Terra talked, and it seemed more like they were having a conversation about Master Xehanort, and Terra was simply suggesting and offering what they should do. Not commanding it. He's waiting on opinion as one would discuss with a companion, friend, or acquaintance, and it sounds more like having a conversation. He keeps saying "we should", which leaves it more of a question in the air, not "we will". And Aqua can either: agree, disagree, critically remark on it, or doesn't have to obey.

also you misread my comment i said "why cant we just call them friends " , seeing the second paragraph of the comment makes you think sometihng else

And I said, why do we have to call them friends? Yes, they are. But they can see each other more closer to a family. Not unheard of.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Depends on the age

Ven: Aqua, let's get together sometime =3
Aqua: i'm sorry, Ven. but you and me together is.... illeagal.
Ven: D= ... TT~TT

but at the same time they seem to have nothing in common; Aqua very serious while Ven is child-like

don't you see? they complete each other =D

Aqua seems more motherly than anything when Ven gets frozen in the FM secret ending.

i stop at incest.
wait, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back