• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible relationship!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilshire

Is it just me or does anybody else think it's possible that aqua and Ven can be a couple. :love:
Maybe we have another KH1 scenario. Terra being Riku would be the guy that would jokingly mess with Ven, teasing him about his love for aqua. just an idea XD ( an idea that i hope is true:wink:)
PLZ comment your opinions!!!! I'm extremely interested in what you think. :36:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Depends on the age, of which we know nothing of. Ven is probably similar to Roxas, so 15-ish, and Aqua is definetely older, if that isn't because of her demeanor. Maybe 17, but younger than Terra. Specifics are hard to predict, but I'd say her age is closer to Terra if anything. But of the pairing itself; I'd like to see it happens just because I think they look good together in my opinion, but at the same time they seem to have nothing in common; Aqua very serious while Ven is child-like; and Aqua seems more motherly than anything when Ven gets frozen in the FM secret ending.

Canonically-wise, they might just use AquaxVen to bolster the shitty SoraxKairi stuff, even though that would be very stupid. And pointless. Though kind of cute for the former two.

iLexi-chan

Errr.We gotta know about that when the game comes out..And what about Terra? He needs love!

TJF16

For some reason, they don't seem to hint at couples that unless they were already hinted at in their own game or film, like Mickey and Minnie, Cloud and Aerith. I don't think it'll come up, and I hope it doesn't. The story is fine without any romance in it. That's actually what kind of turned me off to FFX.

Actually, if one of them were to die, it would make the scene more emotional. But altogether, I think it's unimportant.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The story is fine without any romance in it.

Agreed, it wasn't heavily pressed upon in previous titles so why now? Besides the main plot device is friendship and the battle between good and evil. A basic storyline with a couple of twists, romance (or bromance lol) would just ruin the game.

drew32

Agreed, it wasn't heavily pressed upon in previous titles so why now? Besides the main plot device is friendship and the battle between good and evil. A basic storyline with a couple of twists, romance (or bromance lol) would just ruin the game.

Agreed. But if anything does happen romantically it will likely mean that Aqua is connected to Kairi as Ven is to Sora considering sora & Kairi's romance

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Aqua is only connected to Kairi by name, other then that we got nothing. And considering Nomura has hinted one of the three doesn't truly fit in it seems to be Aqua.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Agreed. But if anything does happen romantically it will likely mean that Aqua is connected to Kairi as Ven is to Sora considering sora & Kairi's romance

Sora and Kairi have no romance.

Also, it was said that there was only one of TAV that would have no connection to SRK, and odds are that it would be Aqua, due to obvious Ven-Sora relations, and things pointing to Terra being connected to Xehanort and therefore Riku.

peachie

Terra doesn't seem like the type to joke around like that and tease Ven even if he did. Ven has shown zero romantic interest in Aqua thus far. Same goes for Aqua for Ven. It sounds kind of really awkward anyway with Aqua being really serious and mature, while Ven is still childish and playful.

If anything Aqua seems like the caring type, looking out for the two and caring about their well being. It's already been stated explicitly in the recent interviews/scans that that is what she does. I really haven't seen any romantic subtext in any of TAV so far, just friendship. And I like that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would like to think they were but no, they are just friends, not sisterly, motherly, or anything in between, they are just friends

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i would like to think they were but no, they are just friends, not sisterly, motherly, or anything in between, they are just friends

theyre also rivals in a sense too ..i mean when under the same master and training together, i would assume that push each other in many ways ..

aweomeness96

Is it just me or does anybody else think it's possible that aqua and Ven can be a couple. :love:
Maybe we have another KH1 scenario. Terra being Riku would be the guy that would jokingly mess with Ven, teasing him about his love for aqua. just an idea XD ( an idea that i hope is true:wink:)
PLZ comment your opinions!!!! I'm extremely interested in what you think. :36:

i duobt that would happen, because ven looks to be about 17 at the most wen aqua is like 25 at the least. not only that, but she is way out of his league. anyway, they dont even hang out enough for terra to make fun of him. also i dont think so...:23:

wilshire

Well I would like to thank you all, for posting a reply to my post, Now before I begin i will say this there is most likely a 100% chance there is no romance between Ven and Aqua, so not to get my hopes up i will say that now. As much as i hate to admit it That would probably just mess up the story, as drew 32 stated it would most likely mean Ven is connected to Sora and aqua is related to Kairi and seeing how one of the trio (most likely aqua) is not connected to any of SKR the story would just not make sense. BUT to say there is no love in any of the KH games is an understatement. Sirnight stated that there is no love between Sora and Kairi, i disagree I agree more with KingdomQueenHeart that the love in the KH series is "puppy-love". IN my personal opinion If done right not only should the FF series have romance but the KH series Aswell ( IF DONE RIGHT!), let's be honest with a name like Kingdom hearts the chance of having next to nothing of romance is almost very unlikely.
Although i feel if there was a little bit of romance it would be perfectly fine. Another conflicting thought though is that many of us feel aqua is to motherly, including myself, but that could quickly change seeing how we've seen very little of the game itself. And finally another conflicting idea is that Ven is to young. personally i feel being a year or three isn't TO young as long as Ven is like 16-17 and Aqua is 17-19.

Well that's my personal take on it and like many of you i know i can't wait for BbS So Happy Gaming and hope to hear more about the KH universe.

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk...i would lilke them to have this mutual romance where they are open about it but dont go so far as to kissing and stuff, like holding hands when there sitting down or say some semi-romantic thing. you know? like something that's farely obvious but dont put any focus into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back