• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible reasons to Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
If Ven may have been hit, or stabbed by someone carrying oblivion then when Sora stabbed himself Ven's blood or something along the lines could have gone into the creating of Roxas which is why he would look like Ven.
As you all should know if you've played and beaten Kingdom Hearts 2, or 358/2 days Roxas carries oblivion and oathkeeper but why I think it's because, Sora stabbed himself with oblivion which made him and Kairi's heart was there when it happened if keychains on keyblades are memories those memories connected to Kairi always create it when Kairi gave her good luck charm to Sora he recieved oathkeeper when Sora remembered about Kairi he got the card to use it, and when he looked at Kairi's good luck charm and thought about Kairi in Twighlight Town it appeared in his possession again, so Kairi's heart being there when Sora stabbed himself caused that to happen, and that why Roxas also wields oath keeper.
Those are my thoughts what are your's?

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If Ven may have been hit, or stabbed by someone carrying oblivion then when Sora stabbed himself Ven's blood or something along the lines could have gone into the creating of Roxas which is why he would look like Ven.

Ummm, no. Sora never stabbed himself with Oblivion. Besides, oblivion is a KeyCHAIN not a KeyBLADE. So it would have stayed on the Keyblade they used, not the Keychain. And plus, remember this is a Disney game. Meaning even if it was because of blood (which is a dumb reason) Disney wouldn't allow it.

As you all should know if you've played and beaten Kingdom Hearts 2, or 358/2 days Roxas carries oblivion and oathkeeper but why I think it's because, Sora stabbed himself with oblivion which made him and Kairi's heart was there when it happened if keychains on keyblades are memories those memories connected to Kairi always create it when Kairi gave her good luck charm to Sora he recieved oathkeeper when Sora remembered about Kairi he got the card to use it, and when he looked at Kairi's good luck charm and thought about Kairi in Twighlight Town it appeared in his possession again, so Kairi's heart being there when Sora stabbed himself caused that to happen, and that why Roxas also wields oath keeper. Those are my thoughts what are your's?

I couldn't understand this part. At all, literally. It was like a HUGE run-on sentence. I got lost.

Lonbilly

Awards
Sora never stabbed himself with Oblivion. Which subsequently disproves the rest of your theory.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that in my post as well. So... it's time for a closing, yes?

sassysis10

Sora didn't stab himself with the oblivion. It was the dark keyblade. The whole blood thing is just silly.

As you all should know if you've played and beaten Kingdom Hearts 2, or 358/2 days Roxas carries oblivion and oathkeeper but why I think it's because, Sora stabbed himself with oblivion which made him and Kairi's heart was there when it happened if keychains on keyblades are memories those memories connected to Kairi always create it when Kairi gave her good luck charm to Sora he recieved oathkeeper when Sora remembered about Kairi he got the card to use it, and when he looked at Kairi's good luck charm and thought about Kairi in Twighlight Town it appeared in his possession again, so Kairi's heart being there when Sora stabbed himself caused that to happen, and that why Roxas also wields oath keeper. Those are my thoughts what are your's?

Okay a lot of that I couldn't really understand, but the OathKeeper and Oblivion represent the memories Sora has of Kairi and Riku, i'm pretty sure. Why Roxas wields them is because he is Sora's nobody.

Dawn Rebirth

Okay, someone with a keyblade that had oblivion on it also, the dark keyblade in KH 1 is oblivion look at it if you got it in KH 1 the people who wrote some posts that I've read said he stabbed himself if he didn't stab himself with it then what would you call it?
Also the memerorie of Kairi calls forth oathkeeper everytime and her heart was in Sora when he Created Roxas (If you say he didn't create Roxas then what should I say he did for Roxas to have oathkeeper)
The memorie of Riku create's oblivion that is true but Sora did use it to make Roxas.

sassysis10

Okay, someone with a keyblade that had oblivion on it also, the dark keyblade in KH 1 is oblivion look at it if you got it in KH 1 the people who wrote some posts that I've read said he stabbed himself if he didn't stab himself with it then what would you call it? Also the memerorie of Kairi calls forth oathkeeper everytime and her heart was in Sora when he Created Roxas (If you say he didn't create Roxas then what should I say he did for Roxas to have oathkeeper)
The memorie of Riku create's oblivion that is true but Sora did use it to make Roxas.

The Dark Keyblade is not oblivion. Oblivion is a keychain. The dark keyblade didn't even have a keychain.

Dawn Rebirth

Okay, so it's true oblivion is a keychain (which looks like a black crown) but, when a keyblade has that keychain it looks like the dark keyblade but, only in KH 1 and after reading someone's tread, and theory I'm thinking that your right sassysis blood on the keyblade from Ven making Roxas a look like him silly ok If someone want's they can close this thread both my theory's are total busts

Nami

usually not funny
Shut up now before you have to get the stinkin' keyblade and keychain surgically removed from your ass.
And use grammar, for gods' sake...

A

Azrael

As you all should know if you've played and beaten Kingdom Hearts 2, or 358/2 days Roxas carries oblivion and oathkeeper but why I think it's because, Sora stabbed himself with oblivion which made him and Kairi's heart was there when it happened if keychains on keyblades are memories those memories connected to Kairi always create it when Kairi gave her good luck charm to Sora he recieved oathkeeper when Sora remembered about Kairi he got the card to use it, and when he looked at Kairi's good luck charm and thought about Kairi in Twighlight Town it appeared in his possession again, so Kairi's heart being there when Sora stabbed himself caused that to happen, and that why Roxas also wields oath keeper.
Those are my thoughts what are your's?

He killed Xion and took her Keyblade after absorbing her

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
uhhh if i may interject. didn't sora stab himself with the heart unlocker? which wasn't a keyblade iirc?

Lonbilly

Awards
uhhh if i may interject. didn't sora stab himself with the heart unlocker? which wasn't a keyblade iirc?

Yeah, it was Heart Unlocker. Although I do not remember if it is an actual Keyblade, or not. Seeing as how it was made from Six of the Seven Princesses' Hearts, it could just be fake, but I-dee-kay.

Anyway, your theory has failed at the very beginning because Oblivion was not what Sora used to go suicidal, so the rest just crumbled away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back