• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Post-KH3 timeskip and maturity, as well as changing the appearance of the characters.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
One thing occurred to me, is the timeskip possible in the Kingdom hearts universe? Considering that he was already between COM and KH2, and let him do it for only one year.
In the case of a timeskip, will the main characters somehow change outwardly?
Can someone get hurt?
Ie lose their eyes, get scars and generally remain without a hand. It’s just that this franchise has already made the same impression as Braig lost an eye and got a scar on his cheek or as Master Eragus also had various scars on his face.
We had Auron whose eyes were gone.
In the end we have Saix / Isa which has a big scar on the face. Are such characters from the main characters still possible in the future? Can someone get injured like Riku, Roxas, Terra, Ventus, Lea?
Also, I am interested in the question about changing the appearance of the character, can anyone except Riku,Kairi,Sora grow hair or, on the contrary, become shorter? Can anyone other than Isa and Luxord have an earring?
Can one of the main characters grow a beard or dye their hair a different color?
I am very interested in this topic and I really would like to know your opinion on this matter?

D

Deleted member 246005

I could see them skipping a year or two but not really 3 or 5.

I dont see any of them loosing an appendage. Its a time of piece and whatever Luxu's plans are, he hasn't sprung it yet.

So everybody is chill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Given what we see of the secret movie the next saga could start immediately after KH3. Both Sora and Riku are still in their KH3 clothes

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Given what we see of the secret movie the next saga could start immediately after KH3. Both Sora and Riku are still in their KH3 clothes

Not only that.
Considering that we just got a majority of the central original cast back after what were years of forced inactivity due to plot demands it makes no real sense to introduce a huge time skip right now.

Apart from the secret movie there is also the epilogue detailing Luxu planning his next steps and even the regular ending (like i.e. Ventus reuniting with his Chirithy) which point towards the new storyline/saga starting not too far apart from the current finished one.

Back