• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Er, Ansem the Wise was Diz at the time. If I remember this correctly, while Diz in The Dark Realm, he used the power of Darkness to change his appearance. Hence the costume and why his skin was pitch black. He was consumed with revenge and hatred towards Xehanort and Darkness was born in his heart. The Darkness had no control over him anymore, and took his bandages off with Mickey by his side.
When did we learn that he was using the Darkness to mask his identity? He had used the Darkness in COM to test Riku as X's Heartless, but other than that, I don't really think he used the Darkness that much, did he? And why would he need to mask himself with Darkness if his face was already bound by bandages?
IDK. Just rambling again.
I dont recall hearing anything official about that, but Im most likely wrong.
And I didn't see DiZ meeting up with Mickey really as that HUGE of an experience, definielty not one big enough to cleanse him of the Darkness. If anything, I just saw him as revealing his identity to Mickey. Its been a while, but I dont remember DiZ renouncing his revenge on the Organization, not until the Heart Digitizer thingy was about to explode.

Ultima Scorpio

About the knowledge on The Organization, it was probably Ansem the Wise, but it would be one hell of a plot twist of Aqua and King Mickey were in cahoots the whole time.

That's not a bad theory. I mean, the guy had a book on the adventures to come in KH2. He had A LOT of knowledge on the Organization and The Nobodies. About 5 Minutes worth of Cutscences of knowledge.

I agree with you. If it turned out that Aqua had been giving Mickey inside information, then that would be like...explosive. It'd kinda make you wonder where else Mickey had been getting his information. And when I read Yen Sid's book, I kinda thought of it as a little hint at the past (BBS) and the future KH game. Idk. Just input I guess. But still, I think that would be a hell of a plot twist.

I guess since Mickey is a part of the BBS story, it'd make sense if he was getting his information from a long lost acquaintance.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
When did we learn that he was using the Darkness to mask his identity? He had used the Darkness in COM to test Riku as X's Heartless, but other than that, I don't really think he used the Darkness that much, did he? And why would he need to mask himself with Darkness if his face was already bound by bandages?
IDK. Just rambling again.

Re-read the Secret Ansem Reports:

My choice to befriend darkness here in the midst of nothingness was a sound one.

The moment I stared straight ahead with a calm heart, neither rejecting darkness nor fearing it, I gained a newfound power.

A superhuman power - the power of darkness.

It is likely Xehanort and the others were enraptured by this power, eventually becoming its prisoners.

I do not intend to allow my heart to be devoured by the darkness as they did, of course.

With this new power, I uncovered a "corridor of darkness" that connects the realm of nothingness to the outside world. While it is still difficult to come and go as I please, my banishment is now a thing of the past.

To deceive Xehanort and my apprentices, I first used my power to change form before returning to the realm of light.

As I had suspected, Xehanort had become a Heartless.

Under my name, he commanded other Heartless in quests to snatch away the hearts of many different worlds.

At the center of the hearts Xehanort had stolen was "Kingdom Hearts," which attracts tremendous darkness to itself and attempts to send any and all matter back into its depths.

The other five have disappeared. Have they become Heartless, like Xehanort?

Or did they vanish after Xehanort exploited them?

I became familiar with an unusual "entity" while pursuing the truth.

It is the soul and body that remain when a being loses its heart.

When a Heartless is born, these entities disappear from the realm of light, to be reborn as entirely new beings in a completely different realm.

I dont recall hearing anything official about that, but Im most likely wrong.

You are.

And I didn't see DiZ meeting up with Mickey really as that HUGE of an experience, definielty not one big enough to cleanse him of the Darkness. If anything, I just saw him as revealing his identity to Mickey. Its been a while, but I dont remember DiZ renouncing his revenge on the Organization, not until the Heart Digitizer thingy was about to explode.

Look at the skin tone differences between DiZ masked and unmasked. When he took of the bandages, there was this dark fog, no? That meant he stopped using the darkness to disguise himself.

[√]Genuflect
I don't remember the fog, but I do remember the Ansem Report. That does make it possible that Aqua could have used darkness to change her "form" as well.
IDK but, Aqua wouldn't try to use the power of darkness right?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
remember that mikey is twlight which means he is mostly light with some dark propertys so he would never use the powers of darkness.its riku who is dawn which means he is mostly dark with some light propertys so he would be the easier one to go into darkness and remember he did when he became ansem

Ultima Scorpio

remember that mikey is twlight which means he is mostly light with some dark propertys so he would never use the powers of darkness.its riku who is dawn which means he is mostly dark with some light propertys so he would be the easier one to go into darkness and remember he did when he became ansem

But Aqua isn't Mickey. If Aqua was in a dire enough situation, who says she wouldn't use some of it to her advantage? But then again skin tone probably isn't a factor anyways, so the whole form-change thing should be ruled out for now.

Oblivion115

I think it should be noted that in the scene in KH2FM+ where xigbar is talking to zexion they refer to themselves as Organization XIII even though they report on having just found a twelth member. So i think Org. 13 is named that for a reason other then it's amount of members. Also, in KH2, they are tying to get beasts nobody and have it join the OrG. so i dont think they would have changed their name.

Ultima Scorpio

I think it should be noted that in the scene in KH2FM+ where xigbar is talking to zexion they refer to themselves as Organization XIII even though they report on having just found a twelth member. So i think Org. 13 is named that for a reason other then it's amount of members. Also, in KH2, they are tying to get beasts nobody and have it join the OrG. so i dont think they would have changed their name.

Yeah, someone already said that Organization XIII has a bigger meaning then just their members. And Nomura did too. We kinda already knew that.

Gabo

I really have to go through the game again, don't I?
Theres way too many f ups in my logic.

Gabo

Pfft.
Im at least using this as an excuse to waste like thirty pages of paper to print out the Ansem Reports.
:p
Ive been through KH2 around 4 times, not to mention fighting some battles over and over, but its been a while for me.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Also, in KH2, they are tying to get beasts nobody and have it join the OrG.

They actually wanted his heart so that it would rejoin Kingdom Hearts and make the Org. closer to its goal.

Jaden007

EDIT: I had posted a much longer and in-depth one here earlier, but something went funky and didn't let me post. So I copy and pasted this one from a write-up I did for my school paper's Videogame Column.

Ok, so we all know from the recently released screenshots and interviews that there IS a Number XIV, and it is a female. All evidence points to...and what's behind door number three? AQUA!

Yes, it is. Here, I'll 'splain it to ya.

Lack of Mention

In all the interviews since the announcement of BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded, Nomura-san has not mentioned Aqua's name ONCE. All this coincides with the recent revelation of Number XIV. We all know that Aqua is a playable character in BBS, but why hasn't Nomura said her name? Think about it.

Keyblade Choice

The Keyblade she chose in the English SE was Mickey's Keyblade. Perhaps her choice of Keyblade reveals what path she takes after her comrades are defeated by Master Xehanort. Mickey, if we look back, entered the Realm of Darkness, found Kingdom Key Darkside (yes, that is it's confirmed name), and went undercover as an Organization member in KH: CoM and part of KHII. Aqua may have done a little undercover work herself *nudge nudge wink wink*.

Chamber scene in KHII FM+

We all saw the scene in FM+ where Xemnas opens the Chamber of Sleep in the bowels of Radiant Garden, where he has a little convo with our dear Aqua's armor. Signs of schizophrenia? I think NOT! I know it sounds like Xemnas has lost his marbles (and then some), but why would he just visit the Chamber out of the blue? Because. Aqua joined the Organization for a short time then disappeared (due to some mysterious event), and Xemnas was without his lady friend. So he opened the Chamber of Sleep and visited with her remnants. Why armor though? To dawn the Organization persona, she had to do away with her former threads. So when she disppears, he visits the place where she was "awakened" and tossed her past duds.

Organization XIII...not XIV

Simple. The Organization didn't change their name because Aqua wasn't a real Nobody. In fact, she wasn't a Nobody at all. Xemnas awakened her to aid him with the "Roxas problem", since Aqua would know him best (seeing as she and Ven had a little thing goin' on). When her mission was finished with, she suddenly vanished. So they remained Organization XIII because Number XIV wasn't even a Nobody.

Left Alive

Plain and simple. Aqua was the only one left slightly unharmed at the end of the Birth By Sleep SE. Ven froze, and Terra's eyes went yellow. We don't really see what happens to her, besides her being left to hold poor little frozen Ven. She was still alive after that, and she is Number XIV.

Wow, I used to be against the idea that Aqua was XIV, but you've kinda changed my mind. You make some good arguements

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

First of all, Dawn is Twilight. Twilight is comprised of Dawn and Dusk.

Secondly, Mickey is of the light. Mickey traveled into the realm of darkness to retreive the Keyblade of darkness so that he could close the door to Kingdom Hearts.

Riku was of the darkness, from the point when he entered the dark portal at the Destiny Islands to the point when the Kingdom Hearts Incoder exploded, reverting him to himself. We know this because, although he could use Dark Aura and Dark Barrier, he was unable to open portals of darkness, and Mickey assures him that he is no longer part of the darkness.

Just thought I'd clarify. :)

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
First of all, Dawn is Twilight. Twilight is comprised of Dawn and Dusk.

Secondly, Mickey is of the light. Mickey traveled into the realm of darkness to retreive the Keyblade of darkness so that he could close the door to Kingdom Hearts.

Riku was of the darkness, from the point when he entered the dark portal at the Destiny Islands to the point when the Kingdom Hearts Incoder exploded, reverting him to himself. We know this because, although he could use Dark Aura and Dark Barrier, he was unable to open portals of darkness, and Mickey assures him that he is no longer part of the darkness.

Just thought I'd clarify. :)

Right, that Nomura stated in an old interview that King Mickey can weild Keyblades from both Realms of Light and Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back