• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
we are getting off thread here lets go back to talking about aqua

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think that it is aqua myself. But we do know that is is female for sure and nto a character in the previous games and not namine. this actually only leave aqua for all the introduced up and coming characters. So aqua would be the only choice so far. and the reasons for aqua not being a nobody also make sense as well. I think that it will be someone entirley new myself. But I am not as sure as when I was before. you did a good job. Rep for you!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
CAUSE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED ORGANIZATION 14 IN KH2

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I love speculation, i used to do it a lot... until i realized the games werent to be out for another decade or so xDDDD i keep my thoughts hella to myself :( but thats a good theory

Psichosis34

Aqua is a new character, if you think about it. We haven't played as her yet, we don't know hardly anything about her, so...

And skin tone?? In the KHI SE, Roxas looked much more pale than KHII Roxas.
well you don't play as cloud or leon either so that has nothign to do with aqua. SO there is not much of a chnace of aqua bweing the 14th member does it matter why can't it just be a new character.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
And how might you know? o_O

It's quite obvious, really.

IF Aqua is XIV, then she did leave after CoM, and before KHII. Simply because that is the timeframe 358/2 Days occurs. It's more centred around Roxas' story, which takes place after CoM, and before KHII.

So yeah. Good theory, I must say. I'm assuming that she is someone else (the skin tone seems. . . off, and she seems shorter than Aqua, as others have pointed out), but I'm convinced 50%.

50/50, really.

Salux

well, dont u think that Riku and Aqua look similar? Maybe thats a clue.

Okay you cant say that riku and aqua look alike,
her hair is like curved and not as long as his grey/silver hair.
he has green eyes, she has blue,
he doesnt show much emotion, well a little, not much,
and shes this really exprecive in her facial emotion,

but yeah all together a decent theory,

what happened to all the critique'ers,
they can point out A LOT, that the rest of us skip over,
just throwing that last bit out there,

Last edited:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
For those who are talking about the complexion of Aqua's skin. I advise you to acknowledge Ansem the Wise whom tone of skin was considerably different at the beginning of KH2. He revealed his true colors when Mickey met him at TWTNW. Apparently, changing the tone of his skin was just a ruse to conceal his identity from whoever. I believe Aqua can do the same...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
It's quite obvious, really.

IF Aqua is XIV, then she did leave after CoM, and before KHII. Simply because that is the timeframe 358/2 Days occurs. It's more centred around Roxas' story, which takes place after CoM, and before KHII.

Oh, I see. I thought you meant that she leaves at the end of CoM. I guess I was just dumb and didn't realize you meant between CoM and KHII.

Twinblades

i thought this same exact thing
its so aqua but we have to wait
i will be mad if its not here though and nomura was trying to trick us

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That theory's pretty good. That sorta makes it possible that Aqua could be the hooded girl, but I'm still sorta hoping for a new character...

Ultima Scorpio

For those who are talking about the complexion of Aqua's skin. I advise you to acknowledge Ansem the Wise whom tone of skin was considerably different at the beginning of KH2. He revealed his true colors when Mickey met him at TWTNW. Apparently, changing the tone of his skin was just a ruse to conceal his identity from whoever. I believe Aqua can do the same...

And thank you, Oji. Kudos.

Ethereal

Chamber scene in KHII FM+

We all saw the scene in FM+ where Xemnas opens the Chamber of Sleep in the bowels of Radiant Garden, where he has a little convo with our dear Aqua's armor. Signs of schizophrenia? I think NOT! I know it sounds like Xemnas has lost his marbles (and then some), but why would he just visit the Chamber out of the blue? Because. Aqua joined the Organization for a short time then disappeared (due to some mysterious event), and Xemnas was without his lady friend. So he opened the Chamber of Sleep and visited with her remnants. Why armor though? To dawn the Organization persona, she had to do away with her former threads. So when she disppears, he visits the place where she was "awakened" and tossed her past duds.

Organization XIII...not XIV

Simple. The Organization didn't change their name because Aqua wasn't a real Nobody. In fact, she wasn't a Nobody at all. Xemnas awakened her to aid him with the "Roxas problem", since Aqua would know him best (seeing as she and Ven had a little thing goin' on). When her mission was finished with, she suddenly vanished. So they remained Organization XIII because Number XIV wasn't even a Nobody

These are the two main reasons why I believe it's Aqua :)
I have been thinking of them myself, and hoped it was obvious to others~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back