• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible New Nobodies For Fallen Org Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirjenkins

Im not sure if this was mentioned before but i was thinking about the presence of final fantasy in kh and was thinking about the nobodies that the org members controll. We still have some org members with out ones to controll and i noticed that all the nobodies like gambler, dragoon, samurai, berserker and sorcerer all high ranking nobodies are job classes in ff games, i think there was a dancer class to but i cant remeber. Anyway if it is the job classes their useing for nobodies then what do you think will be newer ones (if shown in Days). Other job classes in ff are

Fighter
Monk
Red-White-Black-Time mage
Mime
Chemist--Could be for vexen
Paladin
Dark Knight
Beast Master
Bard
Geomancer
Scholer
Summoner
Hunter
Ninja
Theif

I would really like to see a mime nobodie lol. What would you like to see?

BTW sorry if someone already posted this

Sexy Angel
hmm....... i dont think Square will take past FF game enemys and put them as your enemys... unless there characters you play against like seifer and vivi.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
hmm....... i dont think Square will take past FF game enemys and put them as your enemys... unless there characters you play against like seifer and vivi.

Note this is the job system in FF not specific enemies in FF. especially in early ff games you coudl choose what job class your charcter had, mage,wizard,fighter,etc. The normal nobodies that we fight are named after some of the FF job lcasses already. We are talking about what other new job classes might they use for future ne wnobodies. SO square is already doing this.

sirjenkins

those are not enemys, there job classes possible abilities for your characters. Useing different weapons and armour. Thats what that list is of, job classes for your charcters

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, but the Nobodies have already been like choosen, or whatever..But they could be Heartless in future games...I duunoo.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Chemist seems to fit Vexen. Honestly, this game needs moar ninjas, so "Ninja" nobodies should happen. Thief, Fighter, and Hunters sound intresting. I'd like to see what Mime and Geomancer nobodies do and what weapons they'd have. (Note: I never played FF.)

afrobutt

Silver Member
Im not sure if this was mentioned before but i was thinking about the presence of final fantasy in kh and was thinking about the nobodies that the org members controll. We still have some org members with out ones to controll and i noticed that all the nobodies like gambler, dragoon, samurai, berserker and sorcerer all high ranking nobodies are job classes in ff games, i think there was a dancer class to but i cant remeber. Anyway if it is the job classes their useing for nobodies then what do you think will be newer ones (if shown in Days). Other job classes in ff are

Fighter
Monk
Red-White-Black-Time mage
Mime
Chemist--Could be for vexen
Paladin
Dark Knight
Beast Master
Bard
Geomancer
Scholer
Summoner
Hunter
Ninja
Theif

I would really like to see a mime nobodie lol. What would you like to see?

BTW sorry if someone already posted this

hehe, ure jus noticing that ;P

hmmmm.... Monk, Geomancer, and Paladin would be my picks

Kaxej

I think you should consider what the fallen Nobodies do, as their actions and reaction commands reflect on their Nobodies. With that said, I do believe Zexion's Nobodies are Sages...or librarians.

OOOOOOoooooo....BEWARE MY BOOK!!!!! OF DOOM!!!!

But, for real. They should make the ninja ones. They could go for Larxene! That would be pretty awesome.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Roxas already commands assassins in KH2.

It would be awesome if he could summon those in 385/2.

Axel is assasins. Roxas is samurais. That's why he had them keep hold of Donald and Goofy while taking Sora into his heart, but it's all in the journal, anyway. And yeah, it would be cool to summon samurais in 358/2 Days/KH3.

And, while I'm at it here......
Xemnas - Sorcerer
Xigbar - Sniper
Xaldin - Dragoon
Saix - Berserker
Axel - Assassin
Demyx - Dancer
Luxord - Gambler
Roxas - Samurai

Creeper and dusk, to me, kind of seemed random. (Speaking of which, how was the Organization planing on "turning Axel into a dusk", as he said it himself?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back