• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible mistake about Saïx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin326

lol, Staulmaster, you stole my idea.

anyways, my thoughts exactly. Lunatic, Lunacy, etc., all come from a word meaning moon (Luna). the rumor was that if you slept outside during a full moon, you either would go crazy or already were crazy.

Since Saix controls the element of moon, he is able to harness this 'crazyness driven from the moon' theory into his attacks.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

zhengyingli

What does everybody here think about Sora's Berserk Reaction Command? It took Sora so little time to become a berserker compared to Saix, who looks at the moon for quite a while. Maybe it's because Sora's not a Nobody, and that he was able be effected by Saix's and the Berserker's claymores quicker. I'm still leaning towards Yen Sid's explanation on how Nobodies don't actually have emotions, but Axel's single drop of tear sort of change my thoughts a tiny bit.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
What does everybody here think about Sora's Berserk Reaction Command? It took Sora so little time to become a berserker compared to Saix, who looks at the moon for quite a while. Maybe it's because Sora's not a Nobody, and that he was able be effected by Saix's and the Berserker's claymores quicker. I'm still leaning towards Yen Sid's explanation on how Nobodies don't actually have emotions, but Axel's single drop of tear sort of change my thoughts a tiny bit.

I think Sora doesn't have the same power for the reaction command because Saix is using KH's power to make him powerful, "Moon shine down on me" or "Can you feel it? the Moon's power" Also Saix would have had a lot more practice with his weapon than Sora had. It's like Sora using the keyblade, he has to learn what true powers the keyblade has instore...

zhengyingli

I think Sora doesn't have the same power for the reaction command because Saix is using KH's power to make him powerful, "Moon shine down on me" or "Can you feel it? the Moon's power" Also Saix would have had a lot more practice with his weapon than Sora had. It's like Sora using the keyblade, he has to learn what true powers the keyblade has instore...

I know Sora's skill with the claymore was not close to Saix's. I was talking about the emotion that was involved with the attacks. Was KH the reason that Saix was able to maintain his berserker-state? We've never seen him fight anywhere else, but we did see his Berserker Nobodies going berserk even without KH's help, albeit as short bursts, similar to Sora. Oh well, wait until the manga gets to that point of the story and see their explanation for Sora's unfounded rage during the battle. (Or anybody who owns the novel can dig these up?)

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Sorry but everyone showed a sign of emotions even Xemnas. It was in both fights the laugh he brought. When he was going into KH and proving his almighty evilness. Laughing in any form is a sign of emotions. Not sarcastic laugh but evil laughs yes. It was a feel for more power even that is a sign of emotions. It is a power of greed. Greed is a feeling that you want more and more. You don't have to show it like a person being really sad but pretends to be happy. You may not have known this but everyone has showed a sigh of different emotions that we normal people have.

Every character did pretend to show emotion, though Saix was the least to show. Xemnas' laugh I wouldn't really call emotion since he basically thought he assured himself of their defeat. Take it as something similar to tickling a depressed person. Doesn't mean they're actually happy.

But yeah, basically you should be aware every character other than Xemnas and Saix pretended to have emotions. This was stated within the game. Saix showed his only through battle. Xemnas' laugh I wouldn't classify as an emotion. I really doubt he found anything funny, but my tickle example probably best explains what I'm trying to get across. Axel or Roxas are the only two members that possibly had real emotion. Roxas because of him meeting Sora, and Axel because of his tear and feelings for Roxas.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I concluded that it was basically the moon's essence and energy, that as it reaches a certain point or high, as well as getting hit each time, meaning more frustration on not losing, the power increases so much that he goes Berserk (and the "X" scar grows bigger on his face), and Saïx loses control of himself for the moment, and attacks, attacks, attacks to kill (more like a outlet to lose the sudden surge of strength, since as it depletes, he gets back to normal...). After all, he does harness the moon's powers.

I never thought of rage, exactly, I thought it more of the pressure of battling that takes him to this mode. Kind of like blood pressure as it piles up, and you just lose it.

Is kind of reminiscence of a werewolf, I'd think, which fits. So Saïx might have represented the phases in a werewolf on a full moon, not to mention his colored hair and eyes.

Xarod

saix can go berserk cause he remembered wat it was like remember he onced said to sora"true we don't have hearts but we remember what it was like thats what makes us different and we know well not to injure a heart"forgive me if i got some parts wrong.

neon6

You clearly see that Demyx was faking fear. When he suddenly turns and says "Silence traitor" he doesn't show no emotion.

Was he also faking uneasiness as well? It's just that from the way things turned out for him, it would've been better if he was just a Dusk.

Dman2.0

he did show emotion in "silence traitor"

and they do have emotions because without emotions you wouldnt want anything you wouldnt want emotions

Hanzo

Well to everyone look up unemotional. It will be stated that one is monotoned. He/she won't changed facial expression either. Nor does one think of faking an emotion for they will not feel like pretending to feel an emotion. So if they all really didn't have heart none of the Org would feel or pretend to have emotions. Also say what you want I have study emootions and the reactions of them. So I know I can't be proven wrong on this.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I think with Demyx, it's a case where old habits die hard. He was probably easily scared as a Somebody, and it carried over after he lost his heart. Even though he isn't truly scared, he still tends to run first, ask questions later. Much later.

He may tell Sora that they do have hearts, but I think that's because he really wants one and is trying to convince himself that he already does. Either that, or he's in denial. It makes you wonder why he wasn't attracted to Roxas' "heart" the way Axel was. It may be that he was initially, but when Roxas betrayed the Org, he didn't have the guts to help Axel try to rescue him, and later on the Org convinced him that Roxas was really a dangerous traitor. (Hence the change in attitude from the meeting in the Underworld to the meeting in Hollow Bastion.)

Saix never struck me as emotional, even in Berserk mode. I think that's the part where he becomes so full of the moon's power that he goes crazy and unleashes everything he has on Sora and Co. Xemnas doesn't strike me as emotional either. When he tried to act pathetic and sad, Sora and Riku told him to cut the act, and Xemnas said, "Very good. You don't miss a thing. I cannot feel...sorrow."

Really, the only exceptions to the rule are Namine (who really seemed guilt-stricken by what she was doing to Sora), Roxas, and Axel. Roxas and Namine are special because they feed off the emotions of their still-living Others. Axel, in turn, feeds off of Roxas' emotions.

Tri-oblivion XII

I have a theory that could explain why all Organization XIII members seemed to show emotion beyond acting like they have. In The World That Never Was you see Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is like a moon and radiates light and has a connection to every heart. So what if the Org. members had connection to their hearts through the light of Kingdom Hearts which gave them partial emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back