• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible missing cutscene for Terra`s story in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjr

Hi
I was recently replaying Terra`s story in Kingdom Hearts BBS and I have noticed that my theatre mode and the game itself isn't showing the cutscene where MASTER Xehanort and Braig first meet in the Radiant Garden. Is there anyone else who cannot find this cutscene in the game? For those who have found it how did you get this particular cutscene?
Thanks

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Is it possible you're not looking in the right section? I don't have my game on me so I can't personally check how it is all laid out, but the cutscene where MX and Braig are shown meeting isn't included in the Radiant Garden cutscenes for Terra, it actually takes place during Terra's visit to Yen Sid. The cutscene is called "A Secret Meeting" and should be listed near the cutscene called "Crossing Paths"

Last edited:

jjr

Hi
Thanks for the advice I have checked all of the cutscenes in theatre mode again and there is no cutscene called a secret meeting anywhere I have also noticed that a lot of the video walkthroughs or cutscene only videos don't include this scene.
Thanks

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Well I know it's in the game, it's been uploaded in 2.5 video rips as you can see here:

It'd be helpful if someone with a copy of the game could also check on this lol.

LingeringVanitas

I don't own 2.5 but I do know for a fact that meeting is before you fight Braig. It's either at the start of the world or right before you get to that big open area before the stairs that lead down to the bottom part where the fight takes place. That is all I know. I've played and beaten BBS Final Mix like 5 or 6 times.

No Heart

Yep, iirc, it occurrs in Radiant Garden right before Terra comes to the world.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Really? I'm playing Terra's story right now (which I'm still stuck on the battle against Braig xD), but I don't remember seeing it. Hmm, I should go back to the game right now to see if the cutscene already happened.

No Heart

It should happen very forebodingly where you see like half of Braig's body. The trick to that battle is to guard and dodge and whoop his ass when he charges.

Chuuya

Awards
Pfft...Well that seems fun! xD I've been close to defeating him, I finally did with Aqua. I just haven't had time to defeat Braig yet, so that's why I'm still stuck at that boss battle.

Awards
That scene happens after you finish all three "princess worlds" and are about to go to Mysterious Tower.
For some reason when I played the English version back in late 2010 I didn't get that scene. Apparently they took it out of the English version and then brought it back for Final Mix.

It's...odd.

Chuuya

Awards
They did? Never knew that or heard that. Hmm, wonder why. :/

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
That scene happens after you finish all three "princess worlds" and are about to go to Mysterious Tower.
For some reason when I played the English version back in late 2010 I didn't get that scene. Apparently they took it out of the English version and then brought it back for Final Mix.

It's...odd.
I definitely got it when I played the English version.

Maybe there's a glitch where if you play the worlds out of order it doesn't play or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back