• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible MF Connection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I was browsing through the Ansem Reports when I came across this quote from the second to last one:

There are still so many unknown worlds. The Realm of the Present...The Realm of darkness. The Realm of light. And, The Realm of in-between. In which one will I find sanctuary?
First off, I think that the Realm of the Present is just that...the realm of present time. Which hints that there are other realms each with a different time period.

Maybe these realms act like parallel universes and MF can cross from one to another.

Whatever the case, I think that Nomura is expanding on this idea by introducing MF.

Also, I noticed the last part:

In which one will I find sanctuary?
So then, did Ansem Seeker of Darkness have something to do with MF's creation? Was he considering going to another time period?

I'm too tired to come up with a solid theory right now. Thoughts?

Gram

Banned
Awards
im not so sure on this, how do we know that line isnt a mistranslation like kh2 was known to have?

Gram

Banned
Awards
eh knowing nomura the MF wont be anything that creative probably more along the lines of a plot troll.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was browsing through the Ansem Reports when I came across this quote from the second to last one:
I just browsed through all the reports too but I couldn't find this. FM? I checked BBS, KH, and KH II. With "second to last one", do you meen 9 in KH one or 12 in KH II or is it something from days (haven't played much on that sense I miss a ds but then it's not "ansem" reports anyway)

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I just browsed through all the reports too but I couldn't find this. FM? I checked BBS, KH, and KH II. With "second to last one", do you meen 9 in KH one or 12 in KH II or is it something from days (haven't played much on that sense I miss a ds but then it's not "ansem" reports anyway)

Ansem Report #12:
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

I think the OP's quote is the English version, while the one I quoted is the Japanese translation.
They mean the same thing, though.

mookystank

Xemnas has never created a world.

I always read it as meaning "The realm of the present, the realm of darkness..." IE, he is presently in that realm.

Darkrider S

First off, I think that the Realm of the Present is just that...the realm of present time. Which hints that there are other realms each with a different time period.

Maybe these realms act like parallel universes and MF can cross from one to another.

Whatever the case, I think that Nomura is expanding on this idea by introducing MF.

Also, I noticed the last part:

So then, did Ansem Seeker of Darkness have something to do with MF's creation? Was he considering going to another time period?

I'm too tired to come up with a solid theory right now. Thoughts?

What game that from KH or KH2? cuz if it's KH...I don't htink Nomura had even thought about MF then =/ ..but then BBs in Before KH so it's possible..but then again that was 9 years ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back