• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible meaning of ES's words

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stratusX

okay, so when y0u beat the enigmatic soldier he says something close to this:
Ven...Aqua...who are you?....I didn't choose you ....Xe...hanort.....Xehanort!

Ven and Aqua- we all know that these are the names of the BHS and the FS respectively so hes probably calling out to his friends, remembering them just like sora would do if he was defeated... hed probably yell out "Riku! Kairi!" especailly if he hadn't seen them in a long time

Who are you, I didn't choose you- this is where the main theory is. First of all its pretty obvious that SH and BBS were in the past, because sora riku and mickey should still have their keyblades at the end of kh2. the es is the one who picks up Sora's KK in SH. after sora beats him, he asks who he is and states that he didnt' choose him. i believe that this means that the es is the one who sends sora the kingdom key at the beginning of KH, and the reason hes asking who he is, is because the KK was supposed to go to Riku, which is why he says that he didn't choose Sora, because teh kk was to go to Riku. The keyblade itself chose sora, because it is the keyblade of light and riku was gone in darkness...

well, tell me what you guys think!

sepheroth1

I belive that the roxas we seen in the cut seen where he is battle sora is actualy ven with all his memories because why, why did he choose you as refearing to the keyblade who, as you mentioned, was never meant for sora but what they didnt realize is that keyblades have a mind of thier own.

Last edited:

Soraox

yeah i like ur theory i was thinking the same thing but the ES didnt shout Aqua and Ven when he was defeated he shouted that b4 the battle

I

The Show Must Go On
Wanna know what would make sence, E.S. is Xehanorts nobody who is U.E.M. and saying ven..aqua.. .who are you could be memories of them that wer'ent his but U.E.M.'s like roxas and having soras memories but not rembering them, and saying i didnt choose you reminds me of roxas sayin to sora, "why, why did he choose you" so it makes me think somehting along those lines of E.S. beong a nobody who didnt choose to be Xehanorts other.

How would the E.S. be Xehanort's Nobody when Xemnas is his Nobody? It's not possible.

keybaldeslinger1

Yes i too belive that the E.S chose Riku and not Sora and that it switched because Riku turned to darkness. I also belive that he sceams Xeanort because he thinks that it is Xeanort that mixed the keyblade weilders up cause think about it the guy in the secret cave in the first game sounds exactly like xeanorts heartless. Why? I dont know or could it bet the same guy.

sepheroth1

Yes i too belive that the E.S chose Riku and not Sora and that it switched because Riku turned to darkness. I also belive that he sceams Xeanort because he thinks that it is Xeanort that mixed the keyblade weilders up cause think about it the guy in the secret cave in the first game sounds exactly like xeanorts heartless. Why? I dont know or could it bet the same guy.

that person was Xehanorts heartless

How would the E.S. be Xehanort's Nobody when Xemnas is his Nobody? It's not possible.

assuming the game take place in a differernt time it is quite possible and also i think nobodys aren't always the person they come shell that is left behind and that any shell can be used, like in the case of when he was brought from being a heartless and if roxas was sora's shell that was left behind shouldnt have roxas dissapeared when sora came back IF that was the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back