• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible meaning of BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

mind you, im well aware how rehashed this topic is

but this time i'm going to clarify a depiction most plausible whether you agree to it or not

Ansem Report 1 -

Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that. I am blessed with my people's smiles and respect.

But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand.

I believe that
Darkness Sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.

soraff.jpg

Darkness..
Darkness of the Heart.

How is it born?
How does it come to affect us so?

As ruler of this world, I must find the answers.

I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the Darkness.

As simple as it sounds Birth By Sleep can occur from the meaning of Darkness being born from the heart, So to clarify Darkness is born from the heart in which it sleeps within aka birth by sleep.

kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-site-header.jpg

Yay, or Nay
I gave this a shot
so let me know what you think
and may the Fonz be praised

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Your probably right. I bet the story is about terra fighting of the darkness, and his darkness. And in the report, "I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the Darkness." who is them? Aqua, Terra, and Ven possibly? Or, it could be the keyblade masters.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I've been saying something similar for a while, now. However, unlike you, I used Kairi's grandmother's story as a basis (which people look down upon). In her story, she's basically saying how darkness was born, and how true/pure/etc. light sleeps deep within that said darkness. Meh.

Anyway, your possible meaning sounds plausible.

EDIT: Lmao at the Sora/FFvXIII pic. XD

Last edited:

KCDjedi

Looking at that I instead see the birth of Darkness altogether, as opposed the "birth" of a sleeping darkness.

Not really all to different, just a slightly different take. Yours sounds a bit more plausible.

gotegenks

lol, xehanort must have been into writing, because aside from taking ansems name, he also wrote like he WAS ansem, "as ruler of this world" "not a soul doubts that, i am blessed by my people's smiles and respect." lol, he was dedicated to it it seems! xD

KCDjedi

lol, xehanort must have been into writing, because aside from taking ansems name, he also wrote like he WAS ansem, "as ruler of this world" "not a soul doubts that, i am blessed by my people's smiles and respect." lol, he was dedicated to it it seems! xD

Or a bit schizophrenic. He might have thought he was AtW at that point.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

that was ATW's writing i believe. The first Ansem Report was written by ATW, but in the FM version it was known as Ansem Report 0. I dont exactly remember though, memories a bit hazy on past subjects and such

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Your probably right. I bet the story is about terra fighting of the darkness, and his darkness. And in the report, "I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the Darkness." who is them? Aqua, Terra, and Ven possibly? Or, it could be the keyblade masters.

Look at the sentence above it... "I must find the answers..." "Them" are answers...

Maybe because the first report is Ansem...? After the first report, written by AtW, Xehanort takes over...

Destinywind

I think it means that roxas was born inside Sora (not yet seperate from him!) from Ven when Ven fell asleep( or meaning he died or got 'erased')

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
It seems it all has to do with Light sleeping within darkness, or darkness sleeping within the heart. I though ansem report 0 was completely diffrent from all the others, but i guess its the same as number one, as said by Adamus.

I like this theory on what Birth by Sleep means. For one it's simple and easy. Another is that the game is about the origins of Xehanort who in the main KH games is the epitome of darkness.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I thought of this because as i recall, ATW was trying to experiment on the heart to prevent the coming of Darkness within Radiant Garden. Their is darkness that sleeps within every heart, and when that darkness is born trouble occurs of course. This could be the case of the keyblade war in which those were tainted of darkness and others still resided within the light.

There could be more to this, perhaps darkness slept within KH......idk
but i actually like how this theory went

well not too many ppl like a theory too simple anywayz. Everything in KH has to be so outrageously complex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back