• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible link to a new game or birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
when i was playing KH1 there is the one part in deep jungle where they are showing pictures to tarzan and sora see's the castle picture and says "I've seen that before" what do you think that meant

Walkway

when i was playing KH1 there is the one part in deep jungle where they are showing pictures to tarzan and sora see's the castle picture and says "I've seen that before" what do you think that meant

I believe it was a picture of Ansem's castle. He says he's seen it before because of Kairi's heart that was within him, so he was able to feel memories of hers. So through that, he was able to recall the castle from Radiant Garden because that's where Kairi lived originally.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Yeah like Walkway said I think it was Radiant Gardens.
I believe it was because of Kairi's heart.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
It was one of the hints that Kairi originated from Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden; KH1 had a fair few of those.
I still wonder where the hell Jane got that slide to begin with, though. :/

Walkway

It was one of the hints that Kairi originated from Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden; KH1 had a fair few of those.
I still wonder where the hell Jane got that slide to begin with, though. :/

I assume it was a part of Ansem's journal. Y'know, it got scattered across the universe and whatnot? And one just happened to land in the camp...I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back