• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KH3D secret bosses. (Take it with a grain of salt)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Interviewer: "So Mr. Nomura, why was there an evil King Mickey in the Real of Sleep?"
Nomura: "Because we ran out of ideas. We already put in another hooded boss. (laughs)"
Interviewer: "But what about the secret enemy?"
Nomura: "Please, after all these installments, you should be asking 'why is there another Xehanort?'. (laughs)"

/crying
25 characters, they said

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Interviewer: "So Mr. Nomura, why was there an evil King Mickey in the Real of Sleep?"
Nomura: "Because we ran out of ideas. We already put in another hooded boss. (laughs)"
Interviewer: "But what about the secret enemy?"
Nomura: "Please, after all these installments, you should be asking 'why is there another Xehanort?'. (laughs)"

This and play for yourself to find out killed me. I think I woke up my family XD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
If there is a Disney secret boss then all will be forgiven for the short amount of Disney bosses in general :p Also, I was still hoping someone from TWEWY would be included as one...

MasterZeR0

If there is a Disney secret boss then all will be forgiven for the short amount of Disney bosses in general :p Also, I was still hoping someone from TWEWY would be included as one...

Same here. While The monster would be awesome, or anyone Disney would, for that matter, but I want Sho, Hanekoma, or Joshua from TWEWY being a secret boss.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I'd be perfectly fine with it being either Julius or Mickey possesed by him. What bothers mme is where this could take place. My bet's on Symphony of Sorcery just because of the whole music scenario warping theme.

Mr. Walrus Man

Runaway Brain monster. He's been rumored to be the secret boss and it seems to be true from the credits. He's voiced by Toru Ohira (voice of Pete)

Awards
I guess I'm going to stick by my videos-or-it-didn't-happen principle for now.

If we assume the rumours are true, who do you think it could be? My bets are on Apprentice Xehanort, since he's the one who has to return after all.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video=youtube;VCsykz3TSX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCsykz3TSX0[/video]
runaway brain, never heard of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back