• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KH3 ReMind reddit leak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Im sorry what rock?
cNcvOxi_d.jpg

it was like, a rock from FFXV Ep Duscae or something.

Awards
cNcvOxi_d.jpg

it was like, a rock from FFXV Ep Duscae or something.
Ah, this brings back memories. I was quickly fooled because of the RoD render image used in the early trailers. And I kinda love how the focus gauge changes colors as it nears the end.

As for the rock, I think it was from Bloodborne, actually.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think my exact words when people were vehemently discussing this leak was "its a f*cking rock"
Lmao. I had the same sentiments when people were dragging down FFXV when they tweeted a picture of the team doing research and scanning a real life rock into Luminous Engine. Like, why attack them over a gosh darn rock?

I have no idea what the person who made the fake rock screenshot was thinking. What’s suppose to be interesting about it?

2 quid is good

Awards
Pffft.

Man, there's been nothing to discuss outside of UX...starting to wish for an actual leak that isn't a fake that ends up on that Neos no Heart channel.

Doubt we'll ever get leaks again like on KH3's scale, but in fairness the leaker actually spoiled less of the game than the trailers did haha
Lmao. I had the same sentiments when people were dragging down FFXV when they tweeted a picture of the team doing research and scanning a real life rock into Luminous Engine. Like, why attack them over a gosh darn rock?

I have no idea what the person who made the fake rock screenshot was thinking. What’s suppose to be interesting about it?
My thoughts exactly, it literally showcases nothing.

Back