• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KH2 Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Axel

The guy who said the good part about Shiva was that she is revealing is a sick person if he gets his pleasure from that. I am just glad I am a mormon at the moment.

Crimson Warlocke

DrkNessOfHeart said:
hehe knights of the round table ff7..that'll be kool ....

How about something similar to the Knights of the Round, like instead of Knights, have them be all of the seven dwarfs. Pegasus would also be a good summon. There hasn't been any mentioning of them canceling the whole summons thing, has there?

starry_eyed_hero

I just thought of something, if you're fused, your summons should go away, and be replaced with one new drive summon. Valor's drive summon should be Ifrit, and Wisdom's drive summon should be Shiva.

Also, now that they're starting to get into talking about Twilight in KH2, they need to start having some light and dark looking summons. You know who that means. The ultimate dark summon! The one, the only, ANIMA! Tell me that wouldn't be cool!

Crimson Warlocke

That would be awesome!!! However, I don't think that they would use anything but disney characters for summons. Kinda goes with the whole Disney theme of the game. Also, I bet in the drive forms, there probably gonna make it to where you can't summon in either form.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd like to see Pegasus and Stitch as summons. You could probably ride on Pegasus's back and slash the Heartless without taking any damage, and Stitch would destoy them with his lazer guns.

Even though it would be an awesome boss, imagine summoning that giant firebird from Fantasia 2000. It would be the ultimate summon, although it probably won't happen, but it would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back