• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KH2 Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Warlocke

Hey, I was wondering what Disney character everyone thinks would make a good summon. I, for one, would like to see stitch be a summon and maybe the seven dwarfs. I can also see the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty be a summon as well. Who do you think would make a perfect summon?

zerokool

a better summon would be spmething from final fantasy like Bahamut but a summon that powerful is unlikely to appear in this game.

zerokool

no something more powerful come on people like the summons from final fantasy. THink bout it

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Hah.. a bit too revealing.. They could clean her up.. She is the best.
Though he isnt a big Dis. character, Id like to see the dragon that was supposed to watch over Mulan, but got cracked? by Mushu.

d_fallen_1

for goodness sake! there are no summons in kh2! the only thing close to summons is the co-op moves. an example is mulan's co-op move where you summon mushu to kick some azz!

supercallo

how about pocahontas? that would be interesting. or since the summons from kh1 were mostly animals, they could be flit and meeko

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I hope d fallen 1 is wrong about the whole no summons thing. I personally think they should keep Tinker Bell. She was my fav. As for Stich, I hope Squenix makes a world based on the movies. Have 626 fight along side you all the time, instead of just a few secs.

oblivion seeker

Goofeyrules said:
who cares if she's revealing, Shiva's good, and the best part about her is that she is revealing!! :D
Okaaaay, kinda creepy... >_>

I would like to see someone like... ummmmm... Someone cool... I have no idea, I haven't seen any disney movies in a long time... Maybe Bambi's dad ot whoever that was at the end of that movie... =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back